The great war

Right now, Acnologia was on earth. He Had asked Great Red himself if he could help him get out of the gap which was pretty easy as all he needed to do was create a portal with his own magic. now out of the gap, he went to the direction where the battlefield was and with his powers he was gonna end it.

Now on his Dragon form, flying at high speed he could finally see the battlefield.

----------------------------

The Battle field:

The battle between Devils, Angels and fallen Angel was brutal. Having lost many comrades and friends to the war.

There were 7 individuals that stood out during the war. The first being the bibicle God being the creator of Angels and heaven, The 4 maous being Lucifer, leviathan, belzebub, asmodeos and finally the 2 heavenly dragons ddraig and albion.

though the battle had not been long lasted as another individual had appeared to claim the spotlight.

A black dragon covered in swirling blue tattoos across its body had appeared seemingly out of nowhere in middle of the war and between the battle of the heavenly dragons.

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!

The black dragon of the apocalypses let out a mighty roar across the battlefield, scaring the hell out of all the beings that part took the war and who would of thought 2 dragons is enough No! Another one appeared and its bringing chaos across the battlefield.

The black dragon then took on another roar and headed towards the fight between the 2 heavenly dragons that had now sense its presence coming.

The 2 heavenly dragons seeing it coming, readied themselves and both charged up their own attacks.

BOOST!

DEVIDE!  

Both launched their perspective magic at the incoming black dragon who didn't even bat an eye at their puny attacks and ate it.

The heavenly dragons and the other spectators down bellow were gobsmacked at what their seeing.

the 2 heavenly dragon that have the power to slay gods but this thing just ate it without a care and let out a loud burp at the end.

ROOAAAR!!

It then let out another roar but before it could advance again. Albion tried on using his Devine dividing at the black dragon and take half of its powers but what he didn't expect was after absorbing its powers was to feel immense amount of pain in its chest.

The reason for that was the power he took in has dragon slaying properties in it and it would act like poison to those dragons who tried to eat or absorb magics with dragon properties.

Seeing this, the black dragon took this chance to attack. with its arms stretched out, passes through the white dragon while taking a chuck of its body and using its claws to tear the now shocked red dragon apart

Gah!

The white and red dragon groaned before it starts falling down from above but before it could die. God managed to seal the white and red dragons in a gauntlet which would later be called the boosted gear and the deviding gear and two of the 13 longinus.

Having enough, it decided finish things off. 

It soor through the air and manage to find a decent spot in the air for it to charge up a devastating attack.

SWISSSSHHH

It took in a large amount of breath and the clouds seems to also enter its mouth.

After a whole 2 minutes, it launched an attack at the angels and devils including god and the 4 great satans. As for the fallen angels, they made a temporary retreat as they lost a good amount of soldiers and decided to not risk it.

A large blueish white beam was released from its mouth after charging up the attack as it descended towards them.

BOOOOM!!

A large blue sphere  came up after the attack landed on the ground, killing many angels and devils including god and the 4 satans.