Supernovas

Chapter 16

This time, I didn't bother taking much people. My own personal vessel the size of the Going Merry (but much better tech) had the same crazy Big Mom Style design to it. The Sails flew the Jolly Roger of Big Mom but the sail in the front had my name on it in ALL CAPS, as if making sure that everyone would know that I was on board.

CHARLOTTE SYRUP

*sigh* At least I was recognized as a threat by even the big names in the world. My actions of attacking head first...after a warning and declaration and still managing to destroy everything to the ground has got me quite the attention. Most times, I brought Big Bro Cracker's biscuit soldiers along and put it in the spotlight so the Marines would think that it was his handiwork but often times they fond out it was me.

Chef of Death Charlotte Syrup 700 Million Beri

Compared to my skills, it wasn't much but it helped if my opponents (especially the stronger ones) looked down on me a bit. Of course, not that an 700 million beri is low in any way, especially for a 14 year old.

Homie: Syrup-sama! We are approaching the Red Line!

It's been a couple of days sailing at max speed through the Calm belt and soon enough I saw the massive and only continent in this world. Even I have only seen it a couple of times before but it was still a jaw dropping view. To have something so massive exist in the world, as if someone had intentionally put it there...oh right, Oda sensei.

Me: Change directly towards the line. We're not stopping for Fishman Island. We don't have our ship coated and nor am I waiting for that to be done.

Homie: eh? But how will we get through?

Me: Just have faith in me navigator...Kitchen

As a massive cube surrounded the ship, I tried to put ourselves at the very edge of it and the long end to face the red line.

Me: Just before we make contact with the Red Line, I'll teleport us to the other side....If what I know about the width of the Red Line is true...when we might just make it. Barely.

Actually, it was impossible. At least it should be but tinkering with my Devil Fruit, I've found other loopholes and powers I can exploit. It wasn't much like teleportation like I have sued against Big Bro Katakuri but rather it was an entirely new Kitchen altogether. By connecting the two areas, it was more like a mini version of a wormhole. I developed it myself after trying to imitate sis Brulee's Mirror world abilities and this was what I came up with.

Homie: Brace for impact! We are crashing momentarily!

Who was he yelling at? There were only a few other homies on board and they weren't on deck right now. Weird.

Focus! This is not an easy task.

From beyond the Red Line, I sensed my small cube pop up and open with just enough time to...

Me: Transition-Warp!

I felt strength leave my body as I've never moved something so large before but I could tell that I've successfully made it across.

*slouch...**thud*

I hit the ground as I was completely drained of my energy.

Me: Change the course of the ship to Sabaody Archipelago. Wake me up once we arrive there...and make sure to lower the sails. We don't want to attract attention as the Big Mom Pirates. Especially not with the Marine Headquarters so close.