A Song of Ice and Fire...and Mochis

Chapter 19

Sentomaru: Hmmph!! Sweet Commander of the Big Mom Pirates? I don't care, I have the best defen—*squash* *arrghh!!!*

Katakuri: Shut up

The man who apparently had the best defense in the Marines was squashed by an unspeakable amount of Mochi from above. As slow as he was compared to big brother, it didn't seem like he was going to wake up again anytime soon.

From behind the bay area, I saw Smoothie sis's fleet approaching as they started bombarding the Marine Ships still stuck in the Ice. On the head of her flagship was Smoothie herself...looking very big from absorbing the juices of at least 5 poor fools at least.

Me: Impel Down escapees! One of you has the ability to create keys!!! I need that now!

As if on cue, the wax man appeared in front of me and created a key for Ace by shoving as much wax as he can up the sea stone cuffs before he collapsed. I simply grabbed his arm which was still connected to the cuffs and twisted it.

Wax Guy: OWW!!

I might have felt just a little sorry but the job was done. As the shackles finally came off...Ace was free.

Ace: ...jeez! Syrup, You've always been this way...and always overdoing it!!!

As he finished speaking, an inferno exploded from his towards the Marines as finally, he was freed from his chains.

Pirates: FIRE FIST IS SAVED!!!!

Whitebeard: What we came here to do is done...! RETREAT! EVERYONE RETREAT!!!

Sengoku: Damn...! Everything was ruined by that damn girl!

Kizaru: How Sccarrryy the yoounngg oneness are...

With no Akainu, we would be able to escape without Ace getting triggered and putting all of our work to waste. Whitebeard himself was slowly moving back, protected by his commanders. It looks like the Admirals or the Marines' haven't been able to get a good hit in. The surgery as well as not getting stabbed in the back by Squard did the work.

Of course...there was still just one extra part of the story which remained. I desperately hoped Ace wouldn't take it...but as I expected, the war isn't always going my way.

?: Zehahahaha!!! Look at how this all turned out!!!

Sengoku: YOU SCUM! HOW DID YOU MAKE IT UP THERE?!!!

Doflamingo: Fufufufu!!! This really is the best!!! Things are really getting awesome now...!!!

Newgate: Son of a bitch...!

Hold up boomer, Teach used to be your son as well. You're not referring to yourself as bitch right? Not a good choice of insults Whitebeard.

Teach: Zehahaha!!! I'm glad I made it back in time! Though you look a lot better than I expected Zehahahaha!! I'll make sure you are dead by the time I'm through with you!!!

Newgate: TEACH...!!!!

A truly fearsome Quake Blow from Whitebeard exploded the area where the Blackbeard pirates were standing. His whole demeanor was filled with rage...rage which can only be filled when he loses his sons.

Teach: Guuh!!! He's not holding back at all!

Newgate: You are the only scum I would never call my son! You broke the one and only ironclad rule on my ship!!! You killed you Nakama!

Whitebeard charged directly at Blackbeard, when he was right in front of him, Whitebeard's signature white orb appeared around his hands...but I already knew what was going to happen.