Dressrosa Madness Part 3

In truth, I already accomplished what I came here for; removing the risk of the Yami Yami No-Mi falling into the wrong hands. As in wrong hands, I meant anyone other than myself.

Fujitora: Gravity Blade!

Even with just one arm, the admiral was just plain ridiculous in stats! His right arm swinging his blade around sending out crippling amounts of gravitate ripples, cube or not, those would hurt real bad.

Flying up, I willed the snow to gather at my location. I could sense the main part of Dressrosa clearing of the blizzard as I called them all to Greenbit. Sorry Tontattas, but this is a fight I can't afford to lose.

Putting my hand up into the clouds, I willed the snow to crystalize into ice. Still, I kept the snowy mist above his position to cloud his senses from knowing what I was to do.

Me: Remember what you did to me old man?

I felt the snow get heavier and heavier until it was no longer snow- no longer under my jurisdiction and control, but that was all I needed.

Me: ICE METEOR!!

As the icy mass the size of a Super Sized Warship dropped out of nowhere, I sensed the panic of Fujitora for just a brief moment...and only a brief moment.

Being the monster he is, he got into the Samurai stance before I felt immense power gathering to his sword. Space itself bended as I felt a slight tug towards his location before he let it all loose in a single blade of his sword.

The massive purple release sliced straight through my construct before shattering it into a million pieces. Hail hailed on our location as I hit the floor running, desperate to catch him off guard while he was still recovering from that attack.

Son of a bitch, he had another one coming at me already.

Ducking under the purple beam of force displacement, I used a series of Soru to get closer to him. Tough luck though

Fujitora: Gravity Well!

Me: *crunch!* *groan*

I was so so close to him when I was heavily forced onto my knees by an insane amount of gravity. 50G? 100G? Anyone other than myself should have been crushed and be a splatter in the ground right now. Even the ground I was on began to curve into the shape of the pressing force.

Craziest of all? Fujitora did it to himself as well. Of course, between the two of us he was the physically stronger one so he wasn't kneeling.

Fujitora: So I see that gravity does work on you after all.

Step by step, he stomped his way across the gravity field to my position.

Me: *Teleportation*

Back out of the gravity well...back to square one. Let's do this again shall we?

POV Fujitora

Forcefully crushing together the area near my stomach to knit up the slice that Syrup had just made, I tried to analyze all I knew about her...which was not much to be honest.

She was a tough one for sure. Most likely the strongest Pirate I have faced during my career as an admiral and easily the strangest...or confusing.

Leaving her questionable morals and motives aside, her abilities were something I could not figure out yet.

To begin with she possessed spacial abilities known only by the Ope-Ope No Mi but even more. Cutting and moving objects within a specific range by her will alone except for haki infused things) as well as gravity manipulation, teleportation, and a wide combination of horror-worthy crafting.