The Lake

~spicy warning~

At around 12 Bella snuck out of Ginny's rooms and into the bathroom to shower. Once she finished her shower she headed down stairs. She saw George already waiting for her. He grabbed her hand and led her outside where their brooms waited for them. "Where are we going?" She asked George. "It's a surprise." He said with a grin on his face. Bella looked puzzled but got on her broom and followed George.

George suddenly slowed down and going down towards the ground. Bella followed him until they both landed. She saw a picnic table that had a single candle lit on it. Next to the picnic table was a small lake lit up from the moonlight. "I don't know this was here." Bella said surprised. "Just found it not too long ago. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to show you, because of how much you love flowers." butterflies were all in her stomach. He had remembered that she liked flowers, such a small detail she told him years ago.

Bella ran up and hugged him as tight as she could and he hugged her back. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. They both leaned in for a kiss, which lasted a couple minutes. Soon he sat her down and stripped down to just his boxers before jumping into the dark lake. Bella laughed as he came back up to the surface. "Come on Hernandez, it's your turn." Bella smiled as she took off her shirt and shorts and jumped in. She reached the surface taking a breath.

"God your gorgeous Bell." George said tucking some of her wet hair behind her ear. "You are too Georgie." She said smiling at him as she kissed him again. Suddenly Bella was being lifted into the air. George had his strong hands around her waist and was bringing her above the surface. "Put me down Georgie." Bella said laughing. He laughed with her before throwing her into the water.

Bella laughed hard once she got a breath. "I hate you George." She said still laughing. "You could never hate me." He said with a smile on his face. He scooped her up in his arms. "You're right Weasley. You're too damn beautiful." Bella said staring into George's eyes. " You know it Hernandez" George said before quickly dropping Bella and picking her back up by her hips. Bella let out a squeal in surprise. "You better not George Weasley." Bella said with a huge grin on her face. "Fine" George said lowering her down to his torso. He grabbed onto Bella's thighs holding her up to face him.

She smiled at him. She put her hands around his neck and her legs around his body. They slowly leant in for a kiss meeting each other's lips. As George repositioned his face he slipped in his tongue. You gasped for air every second you got. George moved from her lips and kissed Bella's jaw. She gasped as his lips hit right below her ear. He sucked on it lightly leaving a mark. He came back up and met her lips.

"Are you sure? All we have is a picnic table, it might not be comfortable." George said taking a break from your kiss. Bella leaned to his ear as he returned to kissing her neck. "I'm sure." She whispered into his ear before letting out a soft whimper. He moved one hand to her butt as he left marks down her shoulder.

Bella could feel George growing hard beneath her as she left out heavy breathes with each kiss. "Excited are we Weasley." Bella said in between deep breaths. "You seem a bit excited yourself." George said looking Bella in the eyes.

He started walking out of the lake with Bella's thighs still in his hands. Bella started lightly kissing George's neck to return the favor. George breathed heavily into her ear as he made his way to the picnic table. He set her down before laying out some towels to make it more comfortable. George picked Bella up and placed her on the towel. "Absolutely sure?" George whispered in Bella's ear. She felt shivers all through her spine. "Absolutely George." Bella said weakly. She wanted him so bad. He kissed he roughly breathing heavy into her lips.