Music Room

~spicy~

Bella had the best birthday shes ever had. George and her spent most of the beach day amazing a huge sand town. When they finally got in the water a war broke out. Everyone was grabbing wet sand from the bottom and throwing it at each other.

George snuck up behind Bella and dropped a pile of wet sand on her head. She hid her smile as she turned face him. "You're gonna pay for the George" Bella said as the tree a glob of sand she had in her hand. George turned just in time and it only hit the back of his head getting all in his hair. He went under and washed out all of the sand before picking Bella up bridal style. She stared into his eyes before he dunked her underwater. He smiled as he brought her back up. "GEORGE. NOT COOL!" Bella yelled at him. He laughed before washing the sand out of her hair.

After the beach they went to a fancy restaurant that Bella's dad made a reservation for. She wore a white ruffled dress that was sleeveless. It had some lace areas on the top and built in cups. All the food there was really good and everyone enjoyed themselves. George especially. He had a smug look on his face as he had his hand on her thy.

His smug look reappeared every time his hand went higher. Towards the end of dinner he slid his hands up one more time making his pinky hit against her clit making Bella inhale deep out of surprise and slightly bite her lip.

Fred looked at them from across the table with a slight smile before shaking his head no at them making George's smile bigger. Bella felt her second heart beat going faster as she grew hotter.

When dinner was over they all got in the cars. Same people in each car as on the way there. Except this time Bella and George sat in the very back seat since the luggage was no longer there. George returned his hand back to its position as they sat down in the car.

He moved his fingers onto her clit and started rubbing softly through her underwear causing her blinks to be longer and her breaths to be deeper. "I won't go any farther but you have to stay quiet love." George whispered into her ear. She nodded at him as he continued rubbing circles making her start to become wet.

By the time they had arrived at the house Bella was soaking wet as they walked inside. "We've got to wait a little darling." George said softly as they went into Bella's room. "They should all be asleep soon." George said locking the door.

He pushed her onto the bed before climbing on top of her giving her a long kiss. His kisses made their way to her shoulder before he returned his finger to her underwear. He softly rubbed small circles causing her to breathe heavy.

He got up and pulled her off the bed. "You've got a soundproof music room right?" George said pulling her to her room door. "Yes." She said softly as they walked down the stairs to the first floor. She opened a door on the first floor that revealed a room with soundproof walls. George smiled as he locked the door. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed roughly under her ear making her slightly whimper.

He made his way down her shoulder before unzipping her dress letting it fall to the ground. He pushed her down on a futon that was in the room. He left a trail down her abdomen leaving a couple harsh marks. She left out small whimpers with every mark formed on her. He pulled off her underwear and kissed her thighs a couple times before kissing her most sensitive spot making her back arch as she inhaled deeply.

He stuck a finger in making her let out a slight moan. He used his finger as he continued flicking her clit with his tongue. She moaned loud and grabbed his hair as he continued. "Already wet from earlier?" George said smiling up at her from in between thighs. She smiled down at him as he went back to what he was doing. He pulled away and took off his shirt.

Bella sat up and got on her knees as he stood in front of her. She stroked him a couple times through his pants before unzipping them and pulling them down, his boner was visible through his boxers. She pulled them down and gave him a couple strokes as he softly grunted. She slowly put her mouth around his tip working it as her hands worked the rest. His head arched back as he pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

She soon went as far back as she could. His tip hitting the back of her throat causing him to moan louder as tears formed in her eyes. She pulled her mouth off of him and kissed up his abs. Her hand still stroking him had she said, "I want you George." making George smirk. He sat her down on the futon before getting on top of her. "Are you sure?" George said positioning himself at her entrance.

She shook her head yes, desperate for him. He gave her a kiss before slowly sliding himself in making Bella and him let out a loud moan. "Fuck you're huge." Bella said as his huge dick stretched her out. "You feel so good" George moaned as his length entered. There was a little pain in Bella as he stretched her out, but the pain went away as he started thrusting into Bella causing both of them to moan and grunt with his thrusts.

"Shit you're so tight. Tell me if I'm hurting you." George said as he continued thrusting into her. Bella was moaning loudly and couldn't make sentences. "Fuck George." We're the only words she was able to get out. She was overwhelmed with pleasure and he hit all the right places. Her head leaned back as her eyes rolled back. She managed to make the sentence "I-I'm gonna c-cum." He thrusted harder making her release on his length.

He slowed down his thrusts before asking. "Do you want me to stop?" Bella violently shook her head no. He smiled at her and put his hand around her neck as he sped back up, pounding into her. They couldn't control themselves as they moaned loud.

George thrusted hard inside of her before saying "I'm gonna cum too." He pulled out, stroking himself before Bella put him in her mouth slowly sucking on the tip. His hips thrusted into her hand and mouth as he came into her mouth.

She came back up and he gave her a kiss. "God I love you." George said to Bella. Bella's legs were violently shaking as he sat her back down. He went down and stuck a finger in making her moan. "You didn't get to cum again." George said as he slid a second finger in curving it up. Bella's head flew back as he continued to finger her. He licked her clit making a loud whimper escape her mouth. "I'm close." She moaned as George sped up his fingers. She came on his fingers and he licked them off before cleaning her up making her moan.

"There you go darling." He said coming back up and giving her a kiss. They laid together for a little on the futon before George carried Bella back up to bed. He placed her in her bed because she couldn't walk up the stairs. He got in bed behind her. She scooted her butt back into him as a smile appeared on her face.

She slowly drifted off waking up the next morning in his G sweater that Molly had made him. Not realizing she went down for breakfast receiving a smile and confused eyes from Molly. "Did it get cold in your room last night darling?" Molly asked.

Bella looked down to see the big yellow letter g on the sweater she was wearing. "Oh umm.. yea." Bella said turning bright red. She quickly ran up the stairs into her room and changed out of it. Once she put on a different shirt "I liked it on you." George said from behind, giving her a hug. She turned up to look him in the face and say. "Well your mom enjoyed it too." Bella said staring at him.

"I don't think she'll mind Bell, don't worry." George said

Bella looked at him and gave him a kiss. "I hope she doesn't." Bella said looking down at the floor. George pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead. "She loves you. I think you're the only person she'd want to see me with." George said reassuring Bella.