Beach Day

Bella caught up with Ginny and Hermione. As they tuned to her they grinned. "You look amazing Bella." Hermione said. "Agreed. Must drive him crazy." Ginny said motioning to George. Bella laughed and pushed up against Ginny's shoulder lightly. "Shut it." Bella said "they're all right there" she added motioning at Molly, Arthur, Harry, and Ron.

"Did you see the way Ron looked at Hermione?" Ginny asked Bella nodded her head before adding "Did you see the way Harry looked at you?" She asked and Ginny blushed a little as a Hermione nodded.

They all put down some towels that Molly had carried for them and ran for the oceans. It was a nice warm day perfect for swimming. Bella followed Hermione and Ginny as they took of their cover ups. Ginny was wearing a bright red bikini that complimented her skin and her hair and Hermione was wearing a forest green bikini that went staring all the way around with thin strand and a high waisted bottom that stopped right below her belly button. "You both look amazing." Bella said as they walked into the water.

She made eye contact with George who's hair was now wet and slicked back making him look even better. She quickly looked away and kept walking. She went so far the water came up to about her chest. Ginny and Hermione were splashing Ron and Harry as Fred and George approached.

"Hey beautiful." George said approaching her. "What do you want Weasley." She said trying not to kiss his right there. "Woah calm down now we just wanna play a game." He said smiling at her. "What game?" Bella asked looking at George then Fred. "Chicken fight." Fred said. "You're on George."Bella said smiling at him. "No you're on me first." George said motioning to his shoulders.

"Who am I going against?" Bella said looking around. "Whoever volunteers." Fred said. "Me, I do." Ron said walking up to Fred. "Ron I'm telling you know you're making a mistake. Bella's pretty fucking strong." George said as I got on his back. "I can take her." Ron said confidently. A smug look appeared on both mine and George's face as I looked down at him.

Ron got on Fred's shoulders and George charged at him. Bella held her hands out and gripped onto George with her legs. She ran up to Ron and gave him a shove that almost knocked him off. He looked shocked as he attempted to to shove Bella back. He pushed her but not hard enough. George walked around behind Fred and Bella grabbed onto Ron as George backed up. Ron tried to hold on but fell off backwards.

George let Bella get off before giving her a fist bump "Nice one Bell." He said proud of Ron's defeat. Hermione laughed at Ron as he came back up. Ginny and Harry went next and Ginny beat Harry making everyone laugh at him, as he turned bright red.

Hermione went against Bella and put up a good fight but eventually lost. Ginny and Bella finally went against each other. Bella almost fell multiple times but George kept catching her and Ginny almost fell quite a few times it was intense but eventually Ginny knocked Bella off causing her to fall backwards taking George down with her. They both laughed at each other as they came up.

"What game next?" Ron asked tempted to not lose. "I can't think of any for the ocean." Ginny said "I have a couple tubes we couple blow up and play on." Bella said. "Ok that sounds fun, just tell Molly before you leave." Hermione said. Bella nodded and headed out of the water. George looked at her butt as she walked out before quickly looking away. He turned to the group.

"Im gonna go with her so she doesn't have to take multiple trips, anyone else coming?" George said. Ginny and Hermione smiled at each other but nobody said anything so George took off after Bella. "I'm gonna go help her carry the tubes mum I'll be back." George yelled as he tried to catch up to Bella. Bella turned to see George running towards her so she stopped and smiled at him.