Back Home

"Come on Darlings we're leaving soon!" Molly yelled from downstairs as her footsteps came closer. Bella's eyes went wide as George jumped out of her bed and ran quietly to his room through the bathroom. Molly knocked on the door. "Come in," Bella said sitting up and smiling at Molly as she came in.

"Ahh, good morning honey." Molly said smiling back at her. "I just wanted to make sure you were awake darling, I'm getting breakfast started now and figured you may need to pack up before we leave." Molly smiled as Bella nodded at her. Molly closed the door before knocking on George's door roughly. "GEORGE, honey wake up we've got to go soon." Molly said before doing the same to Fred's door and then heading up the stairs.

George came into Bella's room through the bathroom laughing. Bella gave him a puzzled look. "She's so much nicer to you than me." he said laughing again. Bella joined him laughing before standing still a little weak.

~~~~~~~~~

She had to stay in bed the whole day after they had visited the music room the other night and George was laughing as she attempted to stand.

They had gotten away with it by telling Molly she had a stomach ache and felt sick. George had to leave the room while Bella had said this because he was about to blow their cover. Molly was very concerned and had brought multiple meals an checked on her multiple times. She had given her potions for the pain that really did help her stomach ache.

George did do some sweet things throughout the day. He brought her multiple things during the day and even cuddled while she read aloud to them. Everyone had checked on her throughout the day and made sure she was ok, but as soon as Fred walked in the door he gave her a knowing smile making Bella laugh at him.

"Really? Can't even walk know Hernandez? Where's George I need to congratulate him." Fred said laughing making Bella laugh harder and roll her eyes. "Shut up Fred. Nobody else can know, it'll traumatize them." Bella said making Fred laugh even louder. "You got it." Fred said before disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But now Bella was packing up her thing as George helped her. He came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist tickling her stomach. She laughed loudly barely able to breathe as he continued to tickle. "S-s-stop it. I hate you." Bella said in between giggles. Hermione walked into the room. "God I hate happy couples." Ginny said coming up behind Hermione making them both laugh.

"I agree." Fred said walking by. George picked Bella up and threw her onto the bed pinning her wrists together above her head. "Help me." Bella begged laughing looking wide eyed at Hermione and Ginny before George started tickling her again making her crack up.

Ginny and Hermione walked in and grabbed Bella's hands laughing as Bella begged for it to end. Finally they let go of her hands as she stood up and lunged onto George's back pulling him back onto the bed. Every body in the room laughed before Ginny and Hermione left the room chatting as they closed the door behind them.

George helped Bella off the bed and pulled her into a kiss. "I love you Weasley." she said their noses touching as she stared deeply into his hazel eyes. "I love you too Hernandez." He said pausing, "One day I'm gonna make you a Weasley, you know that?" Bella smiled ear to ear and bit her lip slightly. "I can't wait for that day then." Bella said kissing him once again. His words made her heart beat fast and the butterflies in her stomach go crazier than ever. Her knees went weak an she moaned lightly into his mouth. He returned it with a groan into her mouth making her weaker by the second.