Hanna

You were scrolling trough Instagram while Hanna was getting ready for your date, you were already done, but she just took forever

You heard the doorbell making you frown in confusion, you didn't expect anyone, but you just opened the door.

To only see Mona stand in front of you.

"Hey, is Hanna home?" Mona asks.

"Uhm I don't think this is a good idea." You say and try to close the door.

"I want to say sorry." She says and pushes the door open.

"Baby, what is she doing here??" Hanna asks as she walks downstairs.

"Hanna, I wanted to say sorry." Mona says and steps inside the house.

"Sorry? You think sorry is gonna make me forget about all of the things you did?" Hanna says.

"I know, I wanted to say sorry for everything I did, I didn't know what was wrong with me, I changed and I miss our friendship." Mona says.

"Your not gonna get that friendship back, you made my life a nightmare!" Hanna yells. (Gif)

"Mona I think it's better if you leave." You say.

"Maybe it is." Hanna says and crosses her arms over her chest. She nods and walks out again.

"I tried to stop her, I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-" She cut you off by pecking your lips.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, I saw her push the door open." She sighs.

"Lets go." You smile and grab your jacket.