Hanna

"Han, I can tell you're not okay

"Han, I can tell you're not okay." You say as she plays with her fingers.

"It's fine. Nobody really cares anyway." She says. (GIF)

"What? Of course someone cares, I care. What's wrong?" You ask and grab her hand.

"Nothing, I just feel a little down lately." She says.

"Sad or just weird?" You ask.

"Sad, I cried like 10 times this week." She says.

"Baby, it's Wednesday." You say and caress her knuckles with your thumb.

"Oh." She mumbles out and looks down. "I've also felt scared, like something bad is gonna happen."

"I understand that, A is just creepy, I feel scared to, if something happens to you, I don't know if I'll ever recover." You say.

"If something happens to you, I'm gonna go with you, I can't life without you." She says and kisses your cheek.

"But this isn't about me, it's about you. Why do you think you feel like this?" You ask.

"I don't know." She says and looks down.

"Do you need a therapist or any professional help? If you need it just tell me please." You say.

"Maybe if it doesn't stop, now I just need cuddles from you." She smiles.

"I can give you that whenever you want it." You smile back as she pushes you down on her bed.

She giggles and lays her head down on your chest, you wrap your arms round her waist and she lays her hands down on your stomach.