Hanna

"You're early

"You're early." Hanna smiles as she opens the door. (Gif)

"I couldn't wait to see you." You smile and peck her lips.

"I'm happy you came earlier, I was bored as hell." She smiles and let's you in the house.

"Same." You smile as you both walk up the stairs.

"Hey Y/n." Misses Marin says.

"Hey misses Marin." You smile as you stop on the middle of the stairs.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Ashley." She says making you giggle.

"Okay, I'll call you Ashley the next time." You smile and walk further upstairs.

"So what do you want to do?" Hanna asks.

"Watch a movie? Or maybe just cuddle." You suggest with a hopeful look on my face.

"Sure." She smiles and pulls you in her arms. She lets go and pushes you down on the bed.

You smile as she lays down on your chest, You wrap your arms around her waist and she lays her hands down on your chest.

Your legs lock together as you both move a bit at the same time, making both of you giggle.

That's what you did for hours, until it was 6 and she had to eat.

"Why don't you eat with us?" Ashely suggests.

"Yes! Then you can sleepover!" Hanna says happily.

"Of course." You smile and text your parents.