Hanna

"Hey honey, you brought a friend?" Your mom asks as you and Hanna sit down at the table

"Uhm, well I wanted to tell you something about her." You say and look over at Hanna.

"What's wrong?" My dad asks.

"Well first of all this is Hanna and she's not just a friend." You say as you look down.

"What do you mean?" My little sister; Sarah asks.

"She's My girlfriend, she has been for about 3 months, but I didn't have the courage to tell you guys." You say and smile at Hanna before looking at your parents.

"You're gay?" Mom asks in unbelief.

"Yes." You say.

"That's not how love works." Dad says.

"What?" You ask.

"You're not supposed to love a girl, it's not how love works. Guys love girls and girls love guys, that's how it works." Dad says.

"Uh excuse me, she can love whoever she wants to, if she's in love with a girl she's in love with a girl, if she's in love with a guy she's in love with a guy. I love your daughter and she loves me, there's nothing you can do about it." Hanna spits.

"I think what you mean-"

"No, Hanna knows what she means." Hanna says. (Gif)

"Y/n why did you chose such a bitch to love?" Your older brother, Tyler asks.

"Don't you ever call her a bitch, she's my girlfriend and I adore her, she's the love of my life, if you guys don't except me for who I am, I don't give a f*ck." You say as you stand up.

"Maybe it's best if you leave, both of you." Your dad says.

"Maybe it is, babe come on." Hanna says and grabs your hand.

A tear roles down you cheek as both of you walk out of the house.

"They're not worth the tears, baby." She says and pulls you into her side.

"Where do I have to go?" You ask and burst into tears.

"You can stay at mine as long as you want." She smiles as you get closer to her home.

"Really?" You ask and wipe your tears away.

"Of course, my mom loves you anyway." She smiles as she opens the door.

"Hanna, didn't you get the sos?" Spencer asks as we walk in the kitchen.

"Y/n why are you crying?" Aria asks.

"She came out to her parents, they basically kicked her out." Hanna says and hugs you from behind.

"That's awful." Emily says and rubs your arm soothingly.