Sunshine (Bose x Miles)

It was a very bright day and Bose, Miles, Chapa, and Mika are hanging out but Miles and Bose felt like they were third wheeling because Chapa and Mika were just talking to each other and they were kissing occasionally while they were talking. Miles and Bose couldn't take it anymore and they went to the Man's Nest to hang out with Ray.

Miles POV
"Let's go to my house and play some video games or something." I tell Bose and Ray. "Sure." Bose and Ray both say.
*time skip*

"What should we do since we're at your house now?" Bose asks me. "We could call Henry and talk to him." Ray says full of hope. "We can't do that if he's already here." I say which causes Bose and Ray to have confused looks on their faces. I knew something like this would happen so I invited Henry and he agreed to hang out with me, Bose, and Ray.

Henry's POV
I was in Miles's room waiting for him to say that I could walk out of his room and he did so I walked out of his room. Before he told me to walk out of his room, I was reading his diary because apparently, he doesn't hide it too well and I found it easily. He wrote about Bose a lot.  After I walked out of his room, Bose and Ray were surprised.
       "Hi guys." I say to them and Bose gasped. "Miles, I didn't know you would have a diary. You wrote about Bose a lot." I said out loud and Bose kind of blushed. "You have a diary and write about me? Good things or bad things?" Bose asks Miles. "Good things obviously. Why would I write bad things about you." Miles said.
                                    Bose's POV
I have liked Miles for a while now and to hear that he writes good things about me in his diary is surprising. I might get Miles to be my boyfriend and then we won't be the third wheels with Mika and Chapa most of the time unless they just talk to us. "Do you love Bose?" Henry asked which made me blush a lot. "No!" Miles said with a voice crack and it kind of made me sad. But then Miles said "Ok. Fine, maybe I do like him but he wouldn't love me back."
                           "I do love you, Miles. You're like my sunshine. You always make me laugh and smile. You also help me with my homework." I say and Miles laughed a little which made me smile. Ray and Henry left to go to the Man's Nest so they could play Prance Prance Revolution. "Do you want to go on a date with me sometime?" I asked Miles. "Sure, sunshine."