Chapa x Mika

Chapa's POV
It was a normal day at the Man's Nest. Normal as in a complete mess. Mika snitched again. Miles and I were playing with the laser Ray used to zap Schwoz and Miles accidentally burnt the couch and I got mad at Miles and I zapped him. Mika has barely improved on her lying skills and I'm going to help her improve.

Mika's POV
Apparently Chapa thinks that I snitch too much but I don't think that's true. I mean I do snitch a lot but it's the right thing to do. Even though I get the shoes of shame I've improved a little bit. "Hey Chapa, whose house are we going to? Yours or mine?" I ask her. "Your house." She responds in a nice tone kind of like when she was in like like with Creston. "Alright. Let's go there right now then." I replied.
*time skip*
Me and Chapa are just hanging out in my room while she's teaching me how to lie and we are sitting on my bed but we're on opposite sides of the bed. "How is this supposed to help me lie?" I ask her and then she gets up and sits next to me smiling. I couldn't do anything except blush because usually she never smiles. "It's going to help you lie by knowing how to lie and how to not be a snitch." She says answering my question but I still don't understand. "Lie about something then. And then I can try to lie to see if it helps me." I tell her. She replies with, "I'm totally straight and I hate you." Now I'm confused and a blushing mess. I told her to lie so I'm not sure if she's lying or not even though I told her to lie. "So you're totally not straight and you love me? That's what you actually mean? You're lying right? About hating me and being straight?" I obviously had to ask her.

Chapa's POV
I'm not straight and I do love Mika. I had to tell her now but now I'm not sure what to say because she probably only likes me as a friend. "Yeah. I do love you and I'm gay. I like girls only. And I also like you." I say to her hesitantly. "I love you too. And I'm bisexual it's fine. I guess lying can help in certain situations like this." Mika says smiling. Then we start to lean in and kiss and right when we kiss Miles just has to ruin our moment and me and Mika quickly separate from each other. "I-I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to tell you guys that Henry decided to go to the Man's nest for an actual visit this time." Miles said and he was clearly embarrassed. "Next time you should knock!" I say to him in a mad voice. "Don't zap him though. Even if he deserves it." Mika says trying to calm me down. "Fine. But only because you don't want me to." I said crossing my arms and I started to glare at Miles and then he left the room.

A/N
I finally finished after a long time.
I might do a part 2 with Henry or something like that. Also, do you guys have any requests? I just want some kind of request because I'm usually inspired by songs.