First Day

I wake up to my alarm going off. 

Why must this abomination interrupt my beautiful sleep? 

I grab it and hurl it at my wall. 

Dammit, that's my 6th alarm clock this week. I should really stop doing that. 

"Really?!" I hear Ryan yell through the wall between our rooms. 

"Sorry, it's a reflex!" I yell back, getting up and going to my wardrobe. 

What's today's outfit going to be? 

I skim through my wardrobe to find an outfit for school today. Got it. I will wear Hot Pink blouse, with black High Waisted Jeans, Pink Filas, and my famous Black Leather Jacket. 

I got the bathroom and strip down, then hop in the shower. I freaking love hot showers, they relax my muscles. Whenever I'm stressed, I take a shower to calm myself down. I have a short temper, I got my mom's Temper while my brother got my dad's Peace. I look like a spitting image of my dad, whereas Ryan looks exactly like my mom. 

I get out the shower and put my clothes. If you can't tell, I'm in love with Jeans. I will pick them over skirts and definitely dresses. Shorts are fine too. 

I run down the stairs and grab 3 Chocolate Chip Pancakes out of the Microwave. My parents are not here, they work during the Week and is off on the weekends. The only reason they work on the weekends, is if they are called into work. 

My mom works as a Surgeon, and my dad works as a Neurologist. Both doctors and they both get an good salary. 

After eating, Ryan comes down and makes coffee. 

"Morning." he chirps. Unfortunately, he's a morning person. 

I grunt in response. If you didn't catch on by the way I threw my alarm clock against the wall, I'm NOT a morning person. Neither is my mom, though my dad is. I have no idea why she has kids with him, let alone marry him. 

He grabs a cup from the cabinet and pours coffee in it, then he goes to the fridge and grabs Hazelnut Creamer and pours it into his coffee. He goes back to the fridge to put it back. 

Before he can grab his coffee, I take a sip from it. 

"Thanks for taking my coffee, Jay." 

"Your Welcome, Ry." I answer, grinning at him. 

I go to take another sip, but he takes the cup out of my hand. 

"My coffee." 

"My coffee." I mimic while going out to my car. I go to pick up Sarah while humming "Counting Stars" by OneRepublic. When I pull up, I see her, once again, on the steps of her house on her phone. So, I honk the horn, making her scream, again. 

She looks at me with a glare and if looks could kill, I'd be on top of the world. The girl looks like a puppy. 

She marches over to my car and I roll down the Passenger window. "Why must you try to kill me every time you come to pick me up?" 

"Because I love the way you look when your mad. It makes me think I have an actual puppy." 

"Okay, then I refuse to ride to school with you, and I will be ignoring you for the whole week." she states while crossing her arms over her chest. 

I shrug, "Okay, Peace." I say while rolling up the window and driving off. She yells behind me and tries to catch up with the car. Fortunately, she can't because she doesn't work out at all and ats all the time. I stop and after 5 whole minutes, she catches up with my car.