CHAPTER 5

Write : 03/12/2020 [03:50 PM]
Publish : 11/12/2020 [01:57PM]

Tae's POV

Day 4

Yeah ! It's was a day that his love will going home. He feels so excited. He even wakes up early to tidy his house and do all the laundry and all the house stuff. Tae check wall clock. It just 10:30AM and TEe will be arrive around 4PM at the airport. So, he can do a lot of stuff before he pick up TEe.

To : Baby 💛
"Hello, Baby. Wake already ? I'm sorry I don't reply your text last night. I already sleep like a log. Don't even hear my notification."

From : Baby 💛
"Hello. Yes, just finish takes a bath. Need to tidy a little bit more before check out at 12. What are you doing ?"

To : Baby 💛
"Just finish do some stuff. Oh ya, I plant a new fruit tree at our backyard. Mango tree. Hahaha."

From : Baby 💛
"Wahh. Cannot wait to see it. You plant it yesterday ? I think I saw you instastory about that."

To : Baby 💛
"Yes. I forgot to send you the picture. I will pick up you at airport. You want me to bring anything for you ?"

From : Baby 💛
"Erm, nothing. Just drive safe. I'll tell you when I reach at the airport. I need to go. Love you. Take care."

To : Baby 💛
"Okay, Baby. Take care too. Love you."

Tae start to cook his lunch; rice, chicken curry and fried vegetable. Like usually, he love to cook by himself rather than eating outside and because of his husband cannot eat preservatives food. They often cook together before. After an hour, everything was ready.

"Lunch, done. Tidy home, done. What else ? Should I buy snack for TEe before I pick up him ? Or should I make my own French fries ? Ermm." Tae sit on the sofa while talking alone.

To : Baby 💛
"Baby, you want eat fries ? I think I wanna make my own French fries."

From : Baby 💛
"Hahaha ! Love. Just make it if you want to eat. I don't mind. I already have my lunch and a few minutes I will arrived at the airport. I text you back. Okay."

To : Baby 💛
"Okay, Baby."

Tae start to make his own fries with the potato. He picks the potato at their backyard. They have their own vegetable garden. They have potato, chili, cucumber and a few more. Latest one, he and TEe start to plant fruit tree. Mango, orange, guava, pomegranate and lemon. They mostly spend their evening there, have fun with planting.

He fried it in the boiling oil and shakes it in the salt. Almost same as other fries. He packs it in the food container, for him and TEe and also for Mae Jane. He will invite Mae for dinner tonight. He makes a dinner list for tonight on the black board at their kitchen.

Today dinner :

- Ravioli with Lemon, Peas and Pancetta

- Mac and Cheese

- Blueberry cheese cake

- Lemon and lemongrass ice detox

He takes a bath and then drive to supermarket to buy all the things that he need to cook tonight. He also buys a Blueberry Cheese Cake from the bakery. He spends almost one and half hours there and it's already 3:30PM. Thanks God he chooses a nearest supermarket that can reach airport quickly. After 15 minutes' drive, he parks his car and waits at the arrival area. He sees a lot of fans already wait for the cast there. He waits far away from them because he doesn't want to disturb their fans.

***

Tae starts scroll his phone while waiting. Suddenly, he heard a lot scream from the fans. All the cast already arrive and have a little conversation with the fans before them going home. He easily notices his husband among the crowded with his super bright yellow shirt. Too cute. Tae chuckle alone.

15 minutes later, he hears a footstep towards him and familiar shoes appear in front of him. He looked up and sees his husband smiling.

"Hello, Love. I miss you." TEe instantly hugs him.

"Hello, Baby. I miss you too." Tae peck TEe's forehead.

Ehemmss...

Mae Jane chuckle seeing them hug each other in the middle of crowded. All of their fans already besides them from the moment TEe walk toward Tae just now.

"TaeTEe, please continue what you guys wanna do at home. No PDA here. Hahaha." Mae Jane said while she takes her car keys from handbag.

"Sorry. Oh ya, I want to invite you for dinner at our home. I will cook for both of you." Tae smile.

"It's that okay ? You're not gonna have your own moment with your husband." Mae Jane laughs.

"It's okay Mae. I will have him during our honeymoon soon. Don't worry. Let's go." TEe said.

They excuse themselves from the fans and drive to TaeTEe's home.

***

Tae ask TEe and Mae Jane to rest while he cooking at the kitchen. It's taking almost two hours to cook everything because he was alone. He thinks TEe and Mae already in the dreamland when he cooks. He enters their rooms and see TEe take a nap on the bed. Tae take a shower before he wakes TEe's up.

"Baby, wake up. I'm done cooking. Go take a bath. I will wake up Mae first." Tae touch TEe bangs.

"Ermm... Love, tireddd..." TEe hugs Tae waist at put his head on Tae's stomach.

"Poor my Baby. Did your skin hurt ? It's looks red and burn a little bit. Did your wear your sunblock ?" Tae stroke TEe's arm.

"It's not hurt. It just reddish for a while like usually. Love, need hug. Pleaseeee..." TEe pouts his lips.

"Okay okay. Come. Let me hug my big Baby." Tae hug TEe tightly and peck his forehead.

"I miss youuu. I miss youuu. I need youuu. I miss your hug." TEe mumble slowly.

"I miss you too, Baby. Now you wake up and take a bath. I wanna wake up Mae first. Okay. Wake up wake up." Tae stand up and drag TEe to the bathroom.

He closes their room door and walk to Mae Jane's room at the first floor. He knocks the door slowly.

"Mae, are you wake already ? Food is ready." Tae said slowly.

"Yes. Just wake up. I'll take a bath first." Mae Jane said.

"Okay. Take your time. I will heat the food first." Tae walk to the kitchen and put the food in microwave to reheat.

***

a/n 1 : Today dinner recipe ; https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/photos/30-minute-dinner-recipes

*** next chapter, please ***