• н є ℓ ℓ σ α g α ι и ! •

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

𝔅𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔞𝔶.

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

When you realize you can just name your book another shade of pink to maintain the aesthetic-ness of your account but it's too late because you've already made the cover, the banners, and ten tutorials ahead because you're too excited--

Btw most of the parts are already pre-written from the beginning of December.

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

Anyway, welcome or welcome back to my graphic tutorials, everyone! Thank you for clicking this book (again) and reading this sentence ;).

I decided to put more effort in this book by always checking for typos now, making the layout of the book more consistent and neat, such as this divider.

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

I cannot stress this enough : read vol. 1 of my graphic tutorials, 'pink!', if you are still a beginner, because that's where I explain everything from all the features on ibisPaint X to my knowledge, some important sizes in Wattpad graphic designing, how to install fonts to ibisPaint X, etc.

I know some of you are lazy (me too, really) but at least read the 'basics with potato' section from my first book and part 62 'screen tone' since those are the parts that I will refer to most.

I will make a summary at the next part but just read the first book so you won't get confused.

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

About the app we will be using :

𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕏

Share the joy of painting with ibis Paint X! Drawing anime and manga art. ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 100 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 800 fonts, which provides 381 brushes, 71 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.

- source : play store

Although this app is supposed to be for drawing, we can still use it for graphic designing thanks to the versatility and many features of this app.

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

That's it for the introduction, hope you enjoy your journey here in • BLUE! Graphic Tutorials Vol.2 •

⇩