four || opening a cover shop

So, you think you're capable enough making graphics that you want to open a cover shop?

Good for you!

However, lads, there are many things to consider before opening a cover shop, which is why I chose to unpublish mine.

Basically, I'm throwing shade at myself.

Happy reading ^^

----- - --- (❁'◡'❁) --- - -----

卩卂尺ㄒ ㄖ几乇
"どうすれば始められますか?"
"how do I get started?"

# make the rules and stick to it #

It's your own shop so everyone plays by your book. You can add a password in your form to confirm if the reader has read the rules before ordering, you can allow clients to 'shop - hop' (ordering at other shops at the same time) or not, etc. It's your cover shop so go ahead ;).

# the form #

The format of the form is free for you to decide, but it must include at least : title, subtitle, author's name, type of cover, the author's ideas.

Here's mine.

Title :
Subtitle* :
Summary/blurb/description :
Author :
Type (simple/vector/manip) :
Mood (eg. Happy, sad, etc) :
Color scheme* :
Genre :
Suggestions/ideas (max. 3) :
Face claim* :
Extras* :

*means optional, not neccessary to fill in.

# time management skills #

Well, I suck at time management but thankfully the people who ordered are very patient with me.

I had homework, tests, and handling other personal stuff. But when I have free time, I'm usually exhausted by then and prefer to rest or procrastinate.

If you get tired a lot, have a lot of work to do daily, then I'd suggest you to open your shop during summer vacation.

Or, have limited slots before your shop is overflooded by people ordering.

# be able to handle the situation #

If you think a client is annoying, rude, or if their order is too complicated. Man up and reject their orders. If they still continue their actions, blacklist them. Just... don't get exploited by bad people.