ChApTeR 2

„Did you love her...?" the Question ripped her out of her mind, while she was standing on one of the larger windows in Malfoy Manor, looking outside in the raising morning sun.

It's been years now... years after her own marriage... years after Lily's death...

„Yes..." she whispered, feeling his hands on her hips, let him pulling her against his body.

Sometimes she had pulled back from his touch... sometimes she wanted to slap him for supporting the man who had killed her first love... for Severus' love.

They were young, and perhaps it wouldn't have held long... of course she knew better... of course she couldn't know that.

She couldn't know what would have been, if Lily would be still alive. Perhaps she would have forgiven Severus... they would have been a nice couple.

But she also knew that she couldn't stay in the past... she had to look forward. No matter what there was...

She sighed when he started kissing the side of her neck, hating it that he had figured out her weak spot... at least one of them.

„Draco..."

„He is still sleeping, and we have enough time..." he whispered, pressing his erection on her ass.

„Salazar I hate you..." she almost moaned, knowing it was only to 50% true... she let him kiss her softly... letting him get rougher, and the problem in this matter was: she liked it rough... he pressed her against the wall, and wanted to turn her around, when she moaned: „No... from behind..."

It wasn't that he was bad during sex... he just didn't hit her spot... but when he fucked her from behind (and it wasn't anything else), she could imagine Lily in front of her...

But something was different this morning... he pushed up her night gown, pulled back her waist, so that she had to place her hands against the wall, and was kind of bent over... and this time, he didn't waist any time before he pressed the head of his cock at her back entrance.

She moaned out loud, and he pushed himself in her ass, using a non-verbal lube spell... he entered her completely in one go, and she almost screamed at the slight pain, and the pleasure... something was different this morning... he was stronger, harder, and thicker and... longer...

"Salazar..." she thought... unsure if it was a nice try to be able to fuck her properly, or a pathetic try to apologize, for fucking someone else...

She rolled her eyes, but let him fuck her... somehow it was even good... it was good to be fucked that way in the early morning, and she couldn't held back her scream in pure pleasure, when he definitely had reached another spot in her, and she didn't know it was possible, but... she came... and when she came from anal, she came hard, and he had to held her hips tighter, that she wouldn't fell on the floor, or against the wall... his thrusts were getting harder, and faster, and she knew he would be done by any minute...

„Where...?" he finally grunted in her ear, and she would never allow him to come in her face or somewhere else on her body, but with this question he had betrayed himself, because she knew of that one cunt who loved it, when he is coming all over her face, after giving him a blow job.

„Inside my ass..." she moaned, having the cleaning spell already on her tongue...

He thrusted harder, until he pressed himself once again deeper inside of her, and filled her ass...

He pulled out, she magically cleaned herself immediately, and used his state to enter his mind.

And there she was... a black hair woman, taking his cock only half way inside her mouth...