cHaPtEr 7

Narcissa poured something of the wine, Hermione has been given, into a goblet, and scrutinized it.

„It smells normal... after wine..."

Hermione knew Narcissa was more talking to herself than to Hermione, and watched her, how she whispered some spells over the wine, before she... laughed?!

„What's so funny...?" Hermione asked, Narcissa tapped the goblet with the tip of her wand, and some thin pink smoke rose up from the goblet.

„Love potion?!"

„And a damn strong one."

Narcissa looked down at the card, with Hermione's name on it.

„That looks really like my handwriting... and I've seen it once before..." she thought, and looked somewhere not particular. „It belongs to a student... but whom?"

„Perhaps one of us should write an unprepared test?" Hermione suggested, and the older witch smirked at her.

„Great idea... I'm sorry that I almost drew a dementor on the wall, but... I was worried."

„Because of Draco's tasks?" Hermione asked carefully.

„You know about them...?"

„Harry had told me about them, after Draco had told him everything what he had to do to kill Dumbledore..."

Narcissa sighed, and Hermione took her hand: „I don't blame you, nor Draco, Narcissa..."

„Thank you, Hermione... that means a lot to me..." Hermione nodded, and placed a soft kiss on Narcissa's lips, stepped back and bit her lower lip. Narcissa smirked, went to Hermione's desk, and closed the wine bottle.

„I think we should-" Narcissa started, and was interrupted by Hermione's hands in her dress, and soft lips, pressing against her own, and she couldn't deny that moment any longer... that feeling... her hard beating heart...

She wrapped her arms around Hermione, shoved her backwards against her sofa, and the fell on it... the kiss became more urgent, and they released slowly from each other... they both were hard breathing, and they looked each other's eyes.

„Don't wake me up, if that is a dream..."

„It's not a dream, Darling..." Narcissa whispered, and kissed her again...

A few weeks later Nick, a seventh year Gryffindor, was sitting in Narcissa's office and none of them said a single word, until he wanted to say something, but Narcissa shook her head, and looked behind him, when her door opened.

„Aaah, Hermione. Thanks for coming..."

„M-Ms G-G-Granger..." he stuttered, and thought:

"She's so beautiful... oh shit, can she hear me?!"

„Yes I can hear your thoughts." Narcissa said dryly, and he went pale as ice.

„I've invited Ms Granger, because I wanted to show her your test. You don't mind, do you?" but before he was able to answer, Narcissa handed Hermione a test over, she took it, and said: „That's interesting..."

„I thought so." Narcissa said, and faced Nick: „You've repeated your sixth year, is that correct?"

„Yes because of the war..."

„So you also had have potions again."

„Yes with you..."

Narcissa nodded, and placed another test next to the test, Hermione had placed down on the table.

„Can you see the difference, between your handwriting?"

„Ms Black, many people are changing their handwriting over the years, or at least once in a while... I mean, I also have another handwriting when I'm writing with a Quill than with a pencil."

„And you know that I'm able to use legilimence?"

„Yes... Ms Black..." he blushed harder, and said: „I... Alright I've copied your handwriting, to send Hermione the bottle of wine..."

„It's Ms Granger for you." Hermione almost snapped, and he lowered his gaze: „I... I'm sorry, Ms Granger... I thought you would drink the wine, when you would think it is from her, because you two are colleagues and so... I didn't meant any harm... i-it's just... I... Ms Granger, I like you... I'm a pureblood, but I have money, and I can take care of you. I don't care about your blood status, nor your-"

„I have a girlfriend!" she interrupted him, he looked up at her, and Hermione sighed, and said: „You can't send someone you like, wine. Especially not with a love potion in it... and besides... you are a student. I would like to take points from you, but you stole ingredients from Ms Black's personal storage, and you almost brought a teacher in danger. Headmistress McGonagall will decide, what's happening with you."

„No, no, no... please... i-i-it was just a love potion... Ms Granger, please..."

„We are done!" Narcissa said harsher, and with pure panic in his face he left the office, and Narcissa looked at Hermione.

„Have I've been too rough?"

„No... love potions can be really... really dangerous... but I do have a Question..."

„Yes...?"

„You have a girlfriend...?" Narcissa asked with a smirk on her lips, and Hermione blushed heavily, before she said: „I-If she... if she want to..."

Narcissa placed her hand on Hermione's cheek, pulled her gently closer, and kissed her softly...

„I like it, when you call me Darling..." Hermione mumbled between kissed, after she had straddled the other witch.

„Sssshhh...." Narcissa whispered, und their kisses became more urgend.

Narcissa couldn't stop herself, to lift Hermione on her desk, and let her clothes disappear... she stroke over Hermione's naked body, pushed away some papers, her Quill and Ink, before she leaned in, and licked over Hermione's hardened Nipple, before she took it between her teeth, what made Hermione moan out loud...

Narcissa stroke over Hermione's arms, and whispered: „You still trust me?"

„Yes..."

The older witch nodded, forced Hermione's hands gently to either side of her head, and with a slightly pressure on the wrists, Hermione couldn't move her Arms any more, and smirked wide.

Narcissa knew what it could do in Hermione, but she was glad to see the grin, so she continued her kissing style, licking Hermione's neck, her collarbone... she trailed kisses between the younger witches' breasts down over her belly and stopped...

Their eyes met, Hermione was breathing hard and could feel her arousal. She looked down at Narcissa, and the pleading glaze was enough for Narcissa to lift Hermione's legs a bit, and started licking her.

„Oh gooods..." Hermione moaned loud, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, while Narcissa's tongue entered her...

Narcissa sucked on Hermione's clit, and entered her with two fingers, and listened to the moans whose filled her office. She couldn't care less right now if someone could hear them... she just wanted her... she moved her fingers harder and faster, felt Hermione becoming tight, and sucked and her clit a bit harder, until Hermione screamed out her orgasm...

„I'm not done with you Sweetheart..." Narcissa whispered at Hermione's lips, before she let her taste herself.

"I hope so... Ms... Black..." Hermione thought, while their tongues danced around each other's...

tbc...