cHaPtEr 5

„Perhaps she don't have a soul..."

„She's such a bitch... I mean, I'm in such a proud house, and she was in my house... that's revolting..."

„And that filthy mudblood... why on earth didn't she just died?"

„Yeah... I'm not sure who's worst... the pureblood bitch or the scum..."

„Perhaps they are fucking..."

„Eeewww... that's gross!"

„Do you know, what that mudblood did, after I forgot my essay?! She took 10 points from me. I mean how dare she?!"

„Mudbloods shouldn't be still on this planet... but that Black Bitch also took 50 points from me, because I poured my ink over the head of a Hufflepuff. Peeves does this all the time. To everyone. So where's the difference?"

„Guys I think she couldn't fuck her husband properly, and that's probably the reason, why he had started following Voldemort..."

Hermione, who was sitting with Narcissa at a table in the Three Broomsticks during their third week in Hogwarts, turned her head slightly, and clenched her teeth, before she put two fingers on the bridge of her nose.

"If they won't shut up, I... oh Merlin, did she really just said that?!"

her leg was touched by a foot under the table, and she looked up at Narcissa, who winked at her, before she stood up, and went over to their table...

„Good evening Ladies..." she heard Narcissa saying, and turned around to the other witch, and the group of five Girls, with pale faces.

„I would like to tell you something very interesting... actually it is more a question... how fast can five Slytherin Girl of 15, loose 150 points in less than... 5 minutes, because that's how long this conversation will need."

„Y-You can't do this, we're not at school."

„That's true, but unfortunately I am your head of house, it is Friday-"

„It's 4pm, and our last lesson was until 2pm, so we are allowed to be here..."

„... and..." Narcissa continued sharper. „... you are trying to hide fire whiskey under the table, from someone who can tell the difference between 10 sorts of fire whiskey only by the smell, so either all of you are leaving right now, or I will take another 150 points from each of you, for insulting two teachers!"

With that they stood up, and almost ran out of the Three Broomsticks...

Hermione laughed when Narcissa sat back down.

„Are you really taking so much points from them?"

Narcissa winked, and said: „No, but their faces were worth the threat. But 200 points should be a fair warning."

„You can be... well..."

„Very Slytherin?"

Hermione blushed, and Narcissa leaned in and whispered: „I know what you wanted so say, Hermione..."

„Ten sorts...?" Hermione asked after a while, and Narcissa only winked at her...

They went up to the castle a bit later, and Hermione was wondering, how Narcissa could handle such talking, when she felt soft fingers slipping between her own fingers.

„Is this fine for you...?"

„Yes... Narcissa? How can you handle such girls...? I mean what they'd said was awful..."