The egos reaction to falling asleep on them:

// REQUESTED //

Henrik:

It would be a movie night. A cosy evening together as it had been a busy week for the both of you... Henrik puts on a short old classic 80s film that made the two of you already dozy. He was to caught up on the ending that he didn't notice your head slowly falling down into his lap in a peaceful manner. Your quiet snores would break his concertation, looking down at your sleeping face. Henrik would smile lightly, slowly moving off the sofa and replace his lap with a fluffy pillow, snuggling you up in a blanket. He'd kiss your cheek and sit on the floor until your awakenings.

Jameson:

You two would be settled down in bed, JJ was reading a book and let you lean against his shoulder to also read. He'd be slightly confused on why you haven't finished reading the page yet, waiting for you to turn until he turned over to see you stuffed in the pillows, breathing lightly and sleeping peacefully. Jamie would awe at this, quietly putting the book to one side and turning off the lamp beside you before sleeping with you.

Anti:

He'd force you outside on a cold, winters night. The sky would be pitch black with stars everywhere. Anti would of brought you to a big rooftop, both laying down to admire the stars and just enjoy each-others presence. You'd be covered in your scarf and coat which made you feel warmth. It would be getting much more late, Anti heard you turn beside him as he looked over to see you tiredly blinking. He chuckled and embraced you in his arms where she fell asleep.

Chase:

It would have been a busy day entertaining Chase by nerf battles, video games and skateboarding so afterwards Chase would be napping on the sofa with you. The TV was on so you'd be watching that as you fell into a small nap against Chase's chest. By the time he wakes up you'd be stretched over him, face nuzzled in his neck which he found so adorable that he took a picture on his phone, watching the TV so he wouldn't wake you up by moving off the sofa.

Marvin:

You two would be playing cards on the floor (because laying on the floor is so much better-) when you started to get bored, leaning against Marv as he giggled. The game would carry on until he'd notice your slacking effort on it, turning over to seeing you half asleep with your arm draped around his waist. The only time Marvin ever obsessed over something other than magic and cats, he'd try so hard not to scream before giggling which woke you up. Marvin would be upset that he woke you.

Jackie:

Jackie loves to watch TV with you sat bridal style on his lap, having your head rested against his shoulder as you both watched action moves. It would of been a lazy day with pizza, junk food surrounding all around you. Jackie was half asleep as you were long gone, head backwards to rest it which caught Jackie's attention, viewing your sleeping position and adjusted so he was laying down on the sofa. Pulling a blanket over the top of you where you'd both sleep.

Robbie:

He'd be doing puzzles on the bed, asking you to help in which you couldn't refuse but you were quite tired. Saying you would watch instead which Rob didn't mind. Half way through a finished puzzle he went to ask if he did good but only found you snuggled up against his stomach, making the zombie tear up in happiness. How could one zombie deserve an adorable human like you.