The Ending of Our Adventure

Florida Man awoke the next day, feeling better than he has in weeks. He looks next to him and finds Australian Man asleep. He snickers and gives him a kiss on the forehead.

"Mmmmn... Wha'? Oh hey dear. Feeling better?" Australian Man says, sitting up with a yawn. He gives a kiss to Florida Man's cheek and he smiles with his cat-like grin.

"Fuck yeah! I wanna go drink some bud lite and blow shit up!" Florida Man says, evil toothy grin on his face.

"Chaos! Let's go!" Australian Man says, opening the mini fridge. He cracks open a bud lite and hands Florida Man the other.

"Hell yeah! Should we bring Tim as out lookout? I don't want to go to jail again like last month!" Florida Man says.

"That was for drug possesion but yeah good idea! I have some firecrackers and other fireworks in the car!" Australian Man said, chugging the Bud Lite.

"Fuck yeah!" Florida Man says with excitement.

"Hey guys, can Beth and I join? I have shit to make the explosion cooler!" Ellis says, referring to the pockets in her skirt. She grins evily and Beth giggles.

"Yeah! Lets get Tim as our lookout and head out! I'll drive!" Florida Man says.

"There is a reason you are banned from driving in 59 states and 10 provinces in Canada. You are not fucking driving." Ellis replied, patting Florida Man on the head.

"Bite me!" Florida Man replies, stealing the keys out of Ellis's hand and booking it.

"Oh hell no!" Ellis yells and chases him, tackling him just before he got to the door. She swipes the keys and heads out to the car.

"Damn." Florida Man says, getting up and rubbing his head. Tim laughs as he comes into the living room.

"You are never live this down. I have it on tape." Tim says between laughs.

"I will defenestrate you!" Florida Man says, running after Tim. Tim books it, jumping out of the open window.

Florida Man followed him down the street, Bud Lite in hand. Tim giggled, sending it to Ellis before deleating it.

"...Goddamit." Florida Man says. Tim just grinned and patted his back.

"Now I heard blowing shit up?" Tim mentions.

"Yep. You're our lookout now." Florida Man says, throwing Tim over his shoulder.

"That's wack but I dig it." Tim says. "I'm in."

"Nice." Florida Man says, putting Tim in the backseat. Tim just sighed, used to Florida Man's bullshit. Hes just glad Florida Man is his normal self now.

Ellis and Beth get in the car and Australian Man starts to drive. Sirens are heard and Australian Man sighs and pulls over.

"Do any of y'all have a warrant?" Beth asks.

"Nope." Says everyone else. The thing goes over smoothly with only a speeding ticket that the cop wrote the wrong speed for.

They continue to drive and pull into a grassy field. Australian Man gets out his fireworks, lighting the end of each of them before yeeting them into the distance.

This last for a half an hour, pretty colors filling the sky each time. Ellis throws her smoke bombs and grins as the rainbow smoke fills the air.

"Dudes, let's do this again soon!" Florida Man says, setting out lawn chairs.

  "Sure but why the lawn chairs?" Tim asks, taking a seat on one.

"I have more but they require night time. I have this location set on my GPS." Florida Man says.

"Hell yeah." Tim replied.

Later that day, they came back and started blowing up more fireworks. Jimmy clapped each time, giggling with excitement.

"Thanks dad for letting me come!" Jimmy says.

"No problem, son." Tim replied. The rest smiled at the wholesomeness of the sight, knowing they could die at any moment.

After a while of blowing shit up, they picked up and went home.

A month went by as each of them died one by one, leaving only Florida Man by the end. Soon the world resets once more.