🎊 rain gray update 🎊

🎈heyo  nerds

🎈heyo  nerds. if you've already read this Slender Brothers X Reader that I wrote in 2018, I need you to read this. there are important things to know that I will switch up in this update.
update: after rereading my updates, it's still cringe. i tried, I'm just done at this point.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈1. about the Slender Bros. I know lots of people are confused by this being an X Reader. (Y/N) is just very favorable in the eyes of the Slenders, all of them wanting her to be their proxy over the others. SlenderMan is not capable of "love" so don't expect any weirdness with the freaking overlord of murderers and death himself. He is just very impressed by (Y/N) and hates the fact that (Y/N) could choose his other "dumb siblings" over him. SplendorMan˳✧༚ is more of a big brother/best friend type, he feels love for (Y/N) as in a mother loves their child kind of way, considering he's been with (Y/N) for years. TrenderMan doesn't like (Y/N) too much at first (if you've read you'd know), but he becomes slightly obsessive but not very much romantically (...sorta). OffenderMan is well...a different story as you already know. Fortunately, nothing extreme happens because (Y/N) has plot armor and I already told you this isn't a mature story.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈2. (Y/N) is still referred to as (She/her) in this story. Please, I implore you to read in your preference. I want my newer stories to be inclusive and not like all the other teen fan girl (Y/N) super OP Mary Sue idiot, but this was one of my stories where the mc was initially referred to as a female. Again, please adjust the character to your preference. (No offense to other stories btw; most my old ones are like this...)

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈3. (Y/N) is age 18 in this story, yet nothing mature really happens. It's chill like all the other ones, no worries.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈4. (Y/N) in this update will originally suffer from having an inability to control their emotions, but their time and experience with the Slenders helps them improve. it's kinda based off some issues I deal with myself, but please let me know if anything seems offensive, if this is the last thing I want it to be. i also removed a lot of extra stuff you saw in the old version and tried not to drag chapters as much. The extra drawn out stuff made the old version boring in some places. (Imo.)

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈5. SplendorMan's facial features can work somewhat like emoticons. therefore, sometimes in Splendor's text you will visibly see ":D" or "^∇^" for example.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈5. this update is more straightforward with certain things. Trying to write this in a way I enjoy so I don't stop updating like my other stories.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

🎈6. the other slenders (TenderMan, SurrenderMan, SpenderMan) are in this but this focuses on the main four. Strange is going to be in this again...otherwise I'd have to delete a huge chunk of what's already been written and I'm only completely re-writing the first few chapters. I will try to make him more bearable, but no promises considering it's not a brand new book.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

the original version of this was so cringe-y so I'm attempting to update chapters so that it won't be that bad, but I can't guarantee you it will be any better.