One-Introduction

Here I was, on sunday doing whatever I did on sundays. Go to the Market. Oh, sorry where are my manners, Im Enola, Enola Holmes. Enola, unusual name you may think, but I can explain,  enola backwards spells alone, and holmes, you may have heard that name somewhere.. let me refresh your memory, Sherlock Holmes, yes the famous detective, Sherlock holmes, yes he is my big brother, and why yes I am proud, why would I not be to be his sister. Now I have not had the great adventures that famous Sherlock Holmes had, but I did have some adventures of my own. Now let me briefly tell you some of the main details, don't worry I wont bore you with a hour long story (for that you have to watch Enola Holmes on Netflix!!(but its not boring don't worry :3));  

Well me and my mother were close, but on my 16th birthday she disappeared. I called my brothers but soon ran away wanting to find her myself. I got into lots of michif, almost got kill multiple times, and made friends and foes.  Especially one incompoop that I cant forget as much as I try. Ok that's enough for the introduction, now where was I? Oh yes at the market. 

I made a routine to go to the market every Sunday. One because it's kind of far from where I stay which means I have to ride my bike, Two, I'm not the best at riding a bike. Other than that I do love the market. I always come for flowers, I do love them, because of my mother and maybe or maybe not because of him. Oh I just cant get him of my mind, Its been 6 months, he probably forgot me by now. I just keep telling myself that but I KNOW he has not forgotten me, me his rescuer, he would he dead without me.  I suppose you are wondering about him, well he is a idiot and I should forget about him. I bought my flowers and got the other things I wanted, before heading of for my bike, I surely was improving on riding it, which I was happy about. I let my mind drift as I road home. 

I did not forget to buy the daily newspaper before putting away my bike, and heading to my hotel/room/apartment, I walked in, " Hello Ms. Audra" I say smiling warmly at the old woman who took care of the place.  

She gave me a warm smile of her own " Welcome back, Enola honey" I gave her a quick thanks and some flowers before heading to my room. 

A/N: Hey guys hows the story so far? Sorry if its short and a bit boring, I'll try to make the next chapters longer and more interesting next time! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. 
- ♡Snow♡