Six- New friend and more-

It was - THE FARMER BOY! what?!?!?!?!? ik he was not a actually farmer boy- I just thought he was a random guy in my story ( bet u thought that too- SUKARS)- but why is he here?? Tewkesbury mom introduced me, and the boy stared at me. He look surprised, and confused, and angry, than sad, then he just looked away- huh what was up with that, anyway I was kind of smug- he thought i was a weirdo but know he knows- I AM ENOLA HOLMES- bet he did not see that comin- haha

I sat next to him still looking smug- the food was not out yet so everyone was chattering- I finally got to get a good look at the boy.. he was a attractive boy and had black hair with brown eyes, he looked about tewkesbury age. 

He narrowed his eyes and me "Your looking smug"

I smiled " You thought I was a psycho- but I am a detective-"

He frowned almost looking sad "Yea... well excuse me I never thought detectives go around asking people for their clothing"

Yea that did sound weird now that I thought about it- still - 

I turned to him " So you know my name whats yours?"

" the names Landon, m'lady"

I rolled my eyes.. "So why are you staying here"

"Oh my- father died and me and my mother kinda had nothing after that- and now we live here..."

"Im sorry about your dad" I sad frowning.

His eyes blazed and he shook his head changing the topic. " So - your here to-?"

" Lady Amanda has been getting notes about someone coming to get her- im investigating" 

"Oh-"

" Do you know anything about it?"

"No" 

"Okay"

 "So how long are you staying?"

" Im not sure- until I solve the case, I think"

Landon nodded and smirked " So your staying for a long time than.."

I paused for a while before I realized what he was saying " are you saying Im bad at solving mysteries??" I said outraged. 

He smiled shrugging " You said it not me" 

I glared at him and he laughed making me crack a small smile. 

  At that moment the cooks brought in the food and we stated to eat.    

~~~~~~~AFTER DINNER~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, me, Tewkesbury, and Amanda met in the library to talk about the case. Amanda was a sweet girl and we quickly bonded.

~

"Hi!" Amanda said smiling " Im amanda but you can call me amy"

I smiled "Im Enola- and you can call me-" I paused realizing I did not have a nickname " Just call me Enola" 

 Tewkesbury snorted and I glared at him causing Amy to laugh. 

"Im happy your here- tewkesbury has been NO help-"

"That's was I assumed" I said as Tewkesbury said "Hey!"

Amy and I laughed as Tewkesbury frowned. 

We spent the next hour talking about the notes that Amy got. She had brought them with her and the letters looked like they were written with blood- creepy.

Then we headed to our rooms- who could have gave those notes... and never got caught. I sighed, I felt that this case would be a hard one to solve.. but I would not give up until I did.   

A/N: Wow another chapter posted today- but to be fair Chapter Six.. I already finished writing it yesterday but did't get to post it- Sorry if there are mistakes- so don't kill me if you find a mistake-  Hope u enjoyed, vote and comment yar thoughts , luv u guys 

~♡Snowpool♡