Prequel

I listened to my daily good mythical morning podcast and my five seconds of summer music. I used to believe that life was sunshine and rainbow(,but then a tragedy happened. My mom had passed away when I was only 4 This was before my mom died in a car accident. It was ruled an accident by the police, but I believe that it wasn't.(COURT ruled it as an accident, but I knew that is wasn't) I knew my mom had her enemies, but (but, who would take a life?) not ones that wanted her dead. My dad changed after my mom died. He was out more often then he used to be and assumed I could take care of my self. I could at 7 yeas old. I eventually had to call my grandma because things got so bad with my dad. My dad came home the morning after I called my grandma; he was furious with me.

"I had to call her. You are never around anymore since mom died. I'm only seven! It's not normal for a seven year old to know how to use an oven, a stove and a fireplace."

"HONEY! Instead of calling your grandma you should have told me the problem. I have been working all day and I am trying to find you a step-mom" He snapped. I didn't understand, but before he could yell at my again I ran into my bedroom crying. I listened as my grandma tried to explain to him that I need him and not a step-mom.

"Sweetie, Amelia needs her father in her life not some girlfriend of yours pretending to be her mother" He tried to interrupt but she quickly cut him off.

"I don't want to her it, if I get a call from her one more time I will take matters into my own hands." My grandma notices my peeping out my door and signal me to come down to say good bye. I run down to give my grandma a hug. I whispered to her;

"Thanks Grandma"

She didn't speak anything she just exchanged a look at me and I exchanged it back. My dad furiously walked my grandma to the door and then once she left; he left. I was used to the fact that he left a lot but he didn't come back for three days but he came back with a woman. I was asleep at the time when I heard the door open and heard two people sneak in. Then I heard voices:

"Jonah, what are we going to tell her. We only met three days ago and we got married in a church with no family members present"

"Elizabeth, I will explain it to Emily in the morning or maybe after she goes to school. If she even still goes to school"

"Jonah, I will homeschool her while you look for a job."

That was the end of the conversation or at least what I could hear of it. I think that I was never going to wake up because I didn't want to meet the monster. When I woke up, I ran over to my desk grabbed my headphones and turned on my music. I stayed in my room as long as I could. After 8 o'clock I think my dad got suspicions that I was awake considering I was 7 and I didn't sleep in. I tried to hide before my dad came in but I failed.

"Amelia, I have something to tell you"

He looked around the room quietly while waiting for my response. I couldn't tell him I knew what he might be telling me. So I faked my excitement.

"What dad, what is it!"

"I found you a step-mom"

I could feel that my real feeling on the subject was starting to return so I speak my true emotions this time.

"I already knew. Don't get mad. When you and Elizabeth got home I overheard you two talking while I was trying to fall asleep"

He looks speechless

"Oh. While I am married to her so she is legally your stepmother"

"Well what if I don't like her"

Now I've got him furious but I don't care because all I have said is the truth and if he is mad, I honestly don't care.

"Amelia Grace, now you done it. Just go down stairs and meet her. If you don't want to that is fine but that means the you will not leave this room for the rest of the day."

He finished his sentence and then he slammed the door shut. I ran over to my bed and started crying. I wiped my eyes off with a cloth in my bathroom. I went down the stairs to at least give the poor women a chance. She seemed nice and she wasn't ugly looking. I grew to put up with her and I treated her well until my life started falling apart 8 years later. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF FALLING APART AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW IDEAS OR THINGS YOU WANT ME TO INCLUDE IN THE STORY!!