04 ▪︎Dream▪︎

✦ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ✦

_________________♔_________________

Lɪғᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.
_____________________________________

[Jimin's POV]

It's Sunday, two days since Ria and I parted our ways on that day with a promise to meet again. The subtle yet cold breeze blows into my face making the hair on my body raise as I watch children play in the orphanage playground from my place on the rainbow-colored bench, laughing and chirping as nuns keep a watchful eye on them.

"I'll visit you."

That's what she said that day, yet I hope she doesn't. She wasn't supposed to be there that day, she wasn't supposed to see me like that, and yet I can't help but feel excited about her promise, that I hope will remain unfulfilled. 

"Hey, partner." A dull, serene, yet somehow electrifying voice comes from next to me, as I slowly whirl my head to meet a black-dressed figure. Black fit jeans, black shirt with Guns N' Roses print, black leather jacket. Ria stares ahead of her with a melancholic expression, her short hair waving back and forth as she twirls a lollipop in her mouth. 

She unhurriedly unwraps another lollipop extending it to me, as I gladly accept it.

Strawberry, of course.

"So you dance ballet, listen to Guns N' Roses, and love strawberry lollipops." I state glancing at her, "why?" 

She peeks at me, a childish smile crawling up her face, "I'll answer if you come with me?" 

"Where?" 

✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎ ▪︎ ✈︎

"Amusement park?" I exclaim in utter surprise. 

"I hope you're up for a little ride." Ria chirps next to me, unwrapping yet another lollipop.

How many lollipops she keeps in her pocket?"

My eyes land on a huge rollercoaster with numerous ups and downs and rather terrifying twists. "A little?" 

"Oh, come on, Donald Duck," she whines, before pulling me by my arm as I stare at her dumbfounded. "Donald Duck? Really?" 

Ria doesn't turn to me as she continues dragging me towards the horrifying rollercoaster. "It's better than Lia, Mia, Sia, Kia, or whatever the hell you called me."

"I don't like this, I don't like this," I mumble as she throws me a devilish smile. The gate opens and someone leads us to the cart, buckling us in. "I don't like thi- AHH," all of a sudden the cart launches forward as it rolls and twists in all tracks at full speed.