Chapter 1: The Lost Seal

Year 1103:

The church was not full. It seemed as if the sounds of dust particals, could be heard from a far. But no, the church creeps with crawling creatures, Spiders, roaches and rats. This church, placed in the outer edge of Bitterville, lies vacant.

It is just as vacant as Bitterville itself

It is just as vacant as Bitterville itself. But on this Christmas eve, there at the alter was a boy, praying. He was all alone in this church as well as the only person in Bitterville. Strange as it may seem, the boy is only 7 years old. His arm stretched out and his head held high. He looks up at the large cross hanging from the ceiling. It hangs over the alter leaking with some type of black ooze. The 7 year old looks at it while he prays. "father, what am I to do?"
He asked. "I'm alone with no one to care for me. I've done my part, now bring me back home." Said the boy begging to the unknown source. The crawling creatures then suddenly scurried away as if something eerie scared them. The boy closed his eyes and bowed his head as the floor began to shiver. Then there was a sound of a woman singing. It echoed through the church. The sound of her voice was beautiful and erasistable. She was not singing in a known language. It was unrecognizable to the human ear. But the boy knew what she was singing, because he began to sing along. He began to harmonize with her. Then the singing stopped along with the shivering of the church. When he opened his eyes and lifted his head, there she was, floating in front of the cross. She was in a long ghostly like cloak. Her hair floating in the air like waves in the water. Her eyes were pitch black. She stared into the boys eyes, as if she could see into his soul.
"Stella, you've come to take me? Right? I get to go home?" He asked. Stella is an arch angel. She rebelled against God after killing her own sister, Gabriel millions of years ago.
"I've come to give you an option Grim."
She replied.
"Your father does not want you home, just yet my son."
"Im just a child and I've done everything that was asked of me. Mother take me home."
Begged Grim.
"1000 years old, to be exact." Stated Stella. Grim has lived on earth for five years. But he has existed for 1000 years. One hundred years at home is only one year on earth. He will almost forever look young.
"Just because your a child in the eyes of a human, means nothing. To your father and I, your a soldier now. Just because you kill an entire village of people, does not mean your job is done. Besides, it took you 500 years to do it. Unexceptional"
Said Stella.
"Here is what you must do. You must flee to the town of West Lato and settle there for the next 1103 years. By then, you will look like an adult. A girl by the name of Sidney Jones will be twenty one years of age. December year 2103 you must kill her."
She demanded.

"Why? Why me and not the other soldiers

"Why? Why me and not the other soldiers."
Asked Grim with confusion.
"Thanks to your father It is In the book of Last Days, stolen from the Arch angel, Raziel. In this book, Sidney is projected to be the cause of our downfall. She will be the start of a revolution and the reason our kingdom will perish. But since you are not a full blood demon. Your the only one that can walk this earth without the arch angels tracking your every step. You must stop this timeline."
Said Stella.
"Will this bring me back home, to netherworld?"
Asked grim.
"Blend in with humans, and use your powers to your advantage. Become a leader in all you do. Then when the time is right, and you'll know when that time is, I promise. Kill her no matter what. Then we will bring you home."
Replied the mother.
"Finally and most importantly, do not remove the seal from around your neck.

Without it, you are lost and the arch angels will find your mind and confuse you

Without it, you are lost and the arch angels will find your mind and confuse you." Said the mother. Grim touches the seal and holds it in his hand. Him being half demon and half arch angel, defies all logic. He is by all means, the rule breaker.
Then just like that, she vanished. The cross was now upside down, and Grim was alone again. In the thoughts of him, all he could think of was, "In order for me to return home, Sidney must die."

                         (  Page 1 )

Year 1500:

           Grim traveled the world unnoticed.