Prologue

The Tyrannosaurus Rex was the king of the dinosaurs back in the Cretaceous period.

They would hunt, and kill for their meals, to ensure dominance among all species that lived.

Everything is different now, 83 million years later there's a new leader, a mother.

She's the queen.

No one knew that a T-Rex could properly imprint on someone, never mind see a human as their own creator.

Metria (Ria ) Grant, daughter of the infamous Dr. Alan Grant, is a feline, Aves, and reptile trainer. Just like her father she became obsessed with dinosaurs before she could walk, but being named after a dinosaur who could blame her?

She's heard stories from her father about the time he visited Jurassic park interacting with the dinosaurs. He told her facts about the metriacanthosaurus, and how the Sauroposeidon travel in herds.

Alan Grant knew his daughter was exactly like him, and that's what scared him. He knew one day she would want to travel and see them, no matter what she had to do, but when the day has finally come he protested as much as he could.

No one in their right mind would take up a job offer that could end your life within seconds, but Ria was different.

She was fire. A force to be reckoned with. She sees the scars on her body as battles that were won, she had dangerous animals bow at her feet in submission. All except one.

One man refused to show weakness against this woman, he showed her what true frustration looks like. He pushed all the wrong buttons to make her shake in fury.

She was stubborn and fierce, he was crude and possessive.

There can only be one in charge, who will kneel?

Alpha and the mother, what could go wrong?

-*-

This is an Owen Grady fanfic, just like all my other ones this will include smut later on. Enjoy!