Chapter 2

The ride to Yagi's place in the taxi was silent and short for only 15 drive minutes from the school. The boy expected the number one hero live in a mansion but instead they arrived in front of a small house in a small street. Once they enter the house Yagi show him around.

-I'm pretty sure you've been expecting bigger but to be honest i don't like having a flashing lifestyle. I'm a simple man, i even give to charity a lot of my earning of merch sale and commercials.

-I'm totally fine with that, you have a nice place. (he get a more serious face) So how it's gonna work for the payment? You expect the total job for me to stay the night?

-What are you talking my boy?

-I'm not stupid, you don't offer me to stay here for free, I've got proposition from a lot of men in the past to ''stay the night '' for free in a room. Usually they have already put their dick out of their pants before finishing their proposition. So is the number one hero is into young teenager guy or I'm lucky for once in my fucking life? cause i doubt i will be able to punch you in the face and run away like i usually do in those case.

-WHAT?SHIT KID NO! GOD NO! Don't tell me you've been?

-Fuck no, i never do that kind of shit, I'm straight and even if a fucking milf where offering me to fuck her for a place to stay I'm not a damn prostitute.

-You have scare me here kid. I swear you will never have to do that here. God kid what kind of live you've got so far?

-Not a nice one. Sorry All Might, look i think I'll go, I'm pretty sure i can find a park near to sleep tonight.

-Nonsense my boy (he put a hand on his shoulder), i told you, you have a place to stay here and I mean it. He walk to a door. This is your room, there is not a lot of things in here cause it's pretty uncommon for someone to come sleeping here but the bed is cozy.

-Thanks Yagi!

-It's fine my boy, i told you, I'm here to help you and i mean it! Now why don't we call off for the night, we all have a exhausting day today.

-yeah, thanks Yagi!

-Toshinori, call me Toshinori my boy!

-okays, good night, Toshinori!

-Good night kid!

The next day Yagi was preparing breakfast for his guest. The teenager wake with the smell and he goes to the kitchen to meet his host.

-Ho kid you're awake, come eat while it's hot.

-Thanks Yagi for the meal and the bed. Thanks for all, after that i will leave your house so you'll be able to resume to your life, i promises I'll will not be a burden anymore.

-Listen kid, you can stay as long as you want, i told you yesterday, i want to help you and by that i mean help you get out of the street and have a real life.

-Yeah but i don't want to goes living in a orphanage.

-I know and that's why i offer you to live here with me, if you want.

-What? I mean one night is cool but why you offer me to live with you, i have nothing to offer to you, all ill be is a burden and a money pit since you offer me to feed me and

-Kid, kid, it's alright. It will be my pleasure to offer you to live here with me, i told you, you are a good kid and you have a good heart. Tell me, if you have the choice, what career you will do if you have the chance?

-I don't really know to be sure, i always saw me as a no one since this is what i am, i mean i never goes to school, i learn to read and write by going to some libraries and self studies but I'm not that smart.

-So tell me, why did you save that girl yesterday?

-To be honest i don't know, i see the gunman and next thing i realize my legs

-Start moving by themselves?

-Yeah!

-There stories about heroes, their body move before they have a chance to think, almost on their own.

-What do you try to tell me Yagi?

-Young man, for me, you are a hero, you have the spirit to became the greatest hero of all time, putting others before yourself is sings of true heroism and i wish to train you to become that hero, what do you think my boy?

-Me a hero? But my quirk!

-It's not a matter of quirk, it's a matter of spirit.(he change in his buff form)WILL YOU ACCEPT MY OFFER AND LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BECOME THE NEXT SYMBOL OF PEACE YOUNG MAN?

-YES! Please yes...I...I want a new life, i want to be taking off that fucking street and having a real life, i want to have a purpose and not only trying to find a way to die.

(All Might couching blood and debuff)

-What do you mean you want to find a way to die my boy?

-I..look, it's been more than 10 years I'm pretty sure i live on my own in the street, surviving only because of my quirk, sometime...sometime... i confess i have try to commit suicide a few times and each time i survived. I try to drown myself but i end up surviving and float to the surface, i try jumping from a building but my body heal itself, i even try to putting myself in front of a train but i end up growing back my body from my severed head. I'm tired All Might, I'm tired of starving everyday and always trying to find a shelter or food, I'm tired of being treated like garbage by peoples, I'm just tired.

Yagi didn't like what he hear, not at all. He don't know why he did what he did but he grab the teenager in his arm and hug him while comforting him.

-It's okay my boy, i am here now, and i swear you will never be hungry, or homeless or been looking down again. You are strong kid and I'm happy to have cross your path.

-T..Thanks Yagi, that mean a lot to me you know. You're sure you want me here? You're sure about me being a hero?

-Yeah kid, I can see you have the drive to become one, hell even the greatest of us, and I'll make sure you make it, i will not lie, it will be hard, you will need to work twice as anyone else but the price at the end will worth it.

-I..I'll do it old man. (he back off the hug and look Toshinori in the eyes) I will work as hard as you ask me and ever harder and you will not regret giving me my chance.

-I will never regret it boy. Now finish eating and we will meet some friends of mine.

-Yeah! Thanks Toshinori, thanks for everything!