Chapter 13

All Might conclude the festival by giving another brief speech before wishing everyone a good day. Izuku exit the school with Kyoka next to him holding his hand and they plan to have a couple date night. They each goes to their home before Izuku borrow his father pick up and goes to his love one house. Once he reach the Jiro residence he is greeted by Kyotoku and Mika Jiro who congratulate him for his flawless victory of the day, they chat a few minutes while Kyoka finish getting dressed for their night out. Once Kyoka finished she get out of her room to see her boyfriend with her parents chatting, Izuku stop talking when he saw her wearing a beautiful black dress. He was speechless, he usually find her beautiful but tonight she was...he can't find the right word to describe how beautiful she was. Once he regain the function of his mouth he compliment her about how pretty she is and they left the girl house and he walk her to the truck.

-Since when do you have a car.

-That's my dad's pick up, i had my driver licence since 2 weeks ago and dad let me borrow it.

-So...do i call it the All Might Mobile?

-Nope, but it does exist.

-What seriously?

-Yes, a friend of him build him one at his debut, i think the car is still somewhere stored in the U.S.A. Or I Island.

-Nice.

Izuku drive her to a little restaurant his uncle Naomasa talk to him once. Once inside he didn't even have to say his name, the owner recognize him and come directly to him to congratulate him. He seat them and give them the special couple menu.

Both teenager where shy a little for the special attention but they look at the menu before deciding what they want to eat and order it. They spend a nice night at the restaurant chatting and after that Izuku drive them to a little park where they walk for a hour while watching the night sky of Mustafu.

Izuku offer Kyoka to come to his house to cuddle a little before he bring her home and when they reach it they where greeted by a empty house, a note on the kitchen table signed by his father telling him he have to spend the night at Roppongi in Tokyo for a important meeting the day after at Might Tower. They decided to cuddle on the sofa and watch a comedy. After the movie Kyoka send a text and a few seconds later she received a answer and smile while watching her phone.

-What's happening, do i have to bring you home now?

-Not really, Zu...tonight can we...can we sleep together?

Izuku look at his girlfriend and smile at her.

-Off course Ky, I'd love to.

Both get ready to bed, Kyoka borrowed a way too large t-shirt from Izuku to sleep in and they cuddle in the bed. They chat a little and kissed a lot, after a while hands begin to touch the others and a little by little theirs kiss became more passionate. Both teenagers look in each others eyes and they both agreed they are ready to give themselves to each others. For the next hours, mouth, hands, tongues and others body parts explore their partners and they made love for the first time that night.

The next morning Kyoka open her eyes to find a empty bed, at first she though she had dream of that wonderful night she spent with the man she love but when she saw her naked body in the bed she smile realizing all of that was true and she was happy. She get out of bed and put on the oversized t-shirt who belong to her man and walk to the kitchen where delicious odours assaulted her nose. She was greeted by a shirtless Izuku only wearing pyjama pants in front of the stove with a spatula in his hand.

-If this is the view i am blessed with each time i sleep here how much time will i have to wait before i propose to move in with you babe?

-Oh good morning Ky, i made you breakfast.