Chapter 3

Few hours later they are back at U.A. To meet All Might friends. Arriving in a big gym looking place there was a few individuals on place. The teen recognize Recovery girl, next to her is a old man as short as her. There is a guy around 35 years with short dark hair wearing a tan coat, and a...he can't describe what he see, a big white mouse with a scar on a eye wearing a suit? The mouse thing walk to greet All Might.

-Ah Yagi-San, it's good to see you today, so this is the young man you highly speak to me about this morning?

-WHAT THE FUCK THAT THING SPEAK?

-Oh i do more than only speaking young man, let me introduce myself, i am a dog or a mouse or a bear, but more importantly... I'm the principal of U.A. My name is Nezu.

-Eh...welcome! Sorry I'm kinda startled, you are what, a animal who develop a quirk who let him speak?

-Exactly, my quirk is called High Spec and it grant me like his name a unparalleled intelligence, perception and comprehension far surpassing that of humans.

-Oh great, sorry again, it's nice to meetya!

The old man walk to the teenager and look at him and even poke him a few place with his cane.

-The kid need to eat more grubs and grow muscles, you sure about him Toshinori?

-Yes Grand Torino, he have the spirit of a true hero and i want him to became my successor.

-Successor? Successor of what Yagi?

-YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM YOU BIG BOUFFOON? (Grand Torino jump and hit Yagi on the head with his cane)

-Sorry Sensei, i want you to meet him before making my final decision.

-Yeah, I'll pass for this time. (he point his cane to the teenager next to Yagi) Tell me kid, what is to you a hero?

The green hair teen consider for a few seconds his thought before speaking.

-A hero is someone who will always put everyone before himself, a hero is someone who will risk everything to save a life, a hero is someone who will inspire others to greatness. He point his finger at Yagi, THIS IS A HERO, A MAN LIKE HIM WHO IS HERE TO MAKE US FEEL BETTER!

-Good job kid, Toshinori I approve your choice, he will make a great successor.

-Will someone tell me what is that successor shit you all talking about here?

All Might look at everyone present here and they all nod the head in his direction telling him they approve what he is going to say next.

-Young man, I will reveal you the truth about my quirk, The true name of my power is One For All, One person improve the power then hand it off to another, it continues to grow as his pass along, as this cultivated power that allows me to save those who are in need of a hero. My quirk is the power to transfer power and the name of that vaunted ability to witch I've been entrusted is none other than ONE FOR ALL, I've been searching for a successor for ages and now I've finally come across someone i wouldn't mind giving it to! and you young man(he buff himself) YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S WORTHY TO INHERIT MY STRENGTH! YILL YOU ACCEPT IT AND BECAME THE 9TH SUCCESSOR OF THAT POWER?

-Y...Yes! I'll do it, I'll became your successor and i will protect that world like you did for the past decades.

Yagi debuf and look at the young man in front of him.

-This is what i want to hear kid.

-So how does it work?

-For the next weeks we will train your body to be able to accept the power and after that i will proceed to the transfer. You realize you will train hard to shape your body and mind for that task?

-Yes and I'm not afraid, I've endure so much the past years I'll do anything to never return here.

-And you will not kid, I've swear to you.

Nezu approach the 2 men while they are speaking.

-Great, if i remember correctly Yagi-San tell me you don't have a name since you live in the street all your life, we will need to create you a identity, are you okay with that young man?

-Off course principal, I'm tired to not having a name and only been refereed as green hairs punk by the people who i cross path.

-Perfect, Tsukauchi-san, can we obtain your help to forge him a identity?

-Off course Nezu-san, I'm pretty sure i can pull some strings to help you create him a identity within the next days, but who will he be?

-Humm that's a excellent question, he can't appear from tin air into someone's life like that.

-Maybe i can propose something!

-And what it is Yagi-San?

-If you like the idea kid, will you accept I adopt you?

-What? You...you want me to?

-Yes kid, I want you to become my son. I have told you i will take care of you and i mean it. I've been alone all my life because All Might can't have a wife and kid, but Toshinori Yagi never have someone too, and I wish i can become the father you never have, and you the son i never have the chance to have neither!

The teenager look at the man in front of him and tears began to felt from his green eyes. He rush Yagi and envelop his arm around the waist of the tall blonde man and hug him.

-YES! YES PLEASE! I WANT TO BE YOUR SON, TO HAVE A FAMILY! Please...please!

-It's okay my boy, i won't let you down, i promises you that!

-Now sonny, you are old enough to choose your own name, is there one you prefer? And by the way, how old are you exactly?

-I'm not sure Recovery Girl, i think probably around 15 years old but I'm not sure, as long as i remember since I'm really little I'm by myself, i remember a lady when i was really young who help he on the street but she died one winter and since that day I'm alone. For a name let me think...I really like the name Izuku, i think it suit me, what do you think... Dad?

-Izuku hum! Yes Izuku Yagi, i like that name, son!