Chapter 8

Few days later it's the first day of school, Izuku try to bribe his dad to tell him who's gonna be his homeroom teacher but Toshi never budge telling him he'll know like everyone else. When he enter the classroom 1A he immediately spot Kyoka who is chatting with Momo and Iida who is lecturing a blonde dude about his feet on the table. The teen start being angry and let go a few explosion from his hand, Izuku didn't want Iida to be hurt this early, he put himself in front of Iida telling him to leave the angry one alone and to get to his seat since homeroom is about to start. He went after to the empty desk next to Kyoka just in front of Momo.

-Yo Zu, ready to be a hero?

-Zu? It's a new one?

-Yep, I'm tired to call you mophead.

-Good to know, hello to you too Jiro, and also good morning Yaoyorozu-san.

-Good morning Yagi-san.

They stop talking when the door open and a yellow caterpillar enter the room, a few seconds later a man with long black hair exit it and stare at everyone in the room.

-It took you 8 seconds to stop talking and it was unacceptable, I am Shota Aizawa, your teacher. Let's get to it, put these on and head outside to the field. And he leave the room. Everyone grab a PE uniform and follow Iida who's telling everyone he study the school plan and already know the location of the locker room.

A few minutes later all 20 students regroup in front of the teacher.

-Here at U.A. We teachers are free to teach the way we like, so forget that orientation speech it's a waste of time, instead i want to know with what i will work here, you're going to conduct 8 physical tests using your quirk and I expect everyone to give everything you got, if i see someone slack he's expelled, understand? He didn't wait a answer from the student and he lift his tablet. -Izuku Yagi, you got the highest score on the entrance exam, how far can you pitch that ball without a quirk in middle school?

-I don't know sir, i never goes to middle school, I've been home schooled.

-Never mind, just throw it as far as you can without leaving the circle.

-Sure sir. He pic up the ball and he look at everyone behind him. You should all move back and grab on something, and Jiro cover your hears girl.

Momo, Kyoka and Iida back a few feet and Momo create a pair of earmuffs for Kyoka. Izuku position himself and pitch the ball as hard as he can, the Shockwave was so strong most of the people who was close to Izuku been push on the ground, a few windows from the building behind them shattered and we can hear a sonic boom who surely alert almost every heroes in the city.

-Shit i think i went overboard. Hey Teach I hope i won't get a bill for the windows? By the way you should call the principal telling him it was just me going a little overkill before he think the school is under attack.

-You are a problem child aren't you? He pick up his phone and call Nezu. When the mouse answer he didn't even let Aizawa speak

-Let me guess, you conduct your physical test you did at first day each year and it was young Yagi turn and he just goes full strength?

-he...that's right sir.

-Okay, I'll tell everyone everything is fine, have a nice day Aizawa. And he hang up.

-So Teach, how far?

Aizawa look at his device and he can't believed his eyes, the device indict a error message, meaning the ball flew outside the earth atmosphere or it as been vaporized.

-I'll mark the highest score for that one because the devise can't tell me where the ball is or if she still exist anymore.

-Sorry teach!

-Don't be! This is exactly what i expected from every single one of you, to give me everything you've got, go beyond plus ultra!

The students resume the test Aizawa give them, Izuku end up first place dues to his physical prowess, Momo end up in second place followed by a guy named Shoto Todoroki who have a ice quirk. Its now lunchtime and Izuku is in the middle of the food court looking for a empty spot to sit when he hear his named called, he turn around and see a majority of the class gathered at the same spot. He goes to the table and sit between Kyoka and a red hair guy.

-Man your ball pitch was so manly, the name is Eijiro Kirishima.

-I'm Izuku Yagi, nice to meet ya dude.

Everyone present himself to the others question of knowing their classmates, they start chatting between themselves about their quirks and other hero related stuff.

-So Yagi-San what exactly is your quirk kero? I've see you running very fast, you look very strong with that ball throw and didn't you fly over the sand field during the long jump. I'm Tsuyu Asui by the way but call me Tsu kero.

-Yeah dude, you are freaking strong, i remember you during the entrance exam, you pulverized the zero pointer with one punch flying at super speed, that was so MANLY!

-I've called my quirk Ultra Body, basically I've got enhanced speed, strength, stamina, durability, agility. Also i can heal myself really fast.

-That's cool but we saw you fly, that's not related of having a enhanced body.

-One of my grandmother and my grandfather have a flying quirk, i think I've got a last gift from her with the gene pool, you know quirks are not fully understated even after 200 years of study.

-That's so cool kero, you have a nice flashing quirk, you will got popular as a hero.

-It's me or I've see you somewhere before Yagi? I'm pretty sure i saw that fluffy green hair head before, I'm Mina Ashido by the way.

-Eh i don't think i know you, I'm from Mustafu, and you?

-I'm From Chiba prefecture, I'm pretty sure I've see you somewhere before, maybe a arcade or a dance floor?

-It's not really my kind of activity, i mostly train or i play guitar in my free time.

-Wait, guitar? THIS IS WHERE I SAW YOU! She pic up her phone and goes to YouTube, she start the video and look at Izuku and Kyoka. It's you two the couple on that YouTube video who sign to get money for that homeless man, you didn't tell us you two where dating.

-WHAT? Jiro and I are not dating, we are only friends.

-Oh okay, so that mean you're single?

-Yes and?

-That mean you can ask me on a date!

-What no! I don't even know you, I'm not gonna date anybody. Look at the time, we should go back to class no? He didn't wait for anyone and pick up his lunch and run out of the food court.

-Congratulation, you broke him Ashido, Zu is not that good with dealing with people.

-Sorry for teasing your boyfriend.

-He is not my boyfriend! Her jack went haywire around her head and she try to hide her face behind her hands.

-You're so fun to tease just like him, Yup you're definitely look cute together, I'll root for ya girl!

-What, I'm not crushing on Zu! Momo put her hand on Kyoka shoulder.

-Ky, you are crushing on him big time, you just don't realize it yet.

-S..Shut up Mo! Arhg! She pick up her stuff and rush out the room like Izuku a few moment before.

-You are friend with them Yaoyorozu?

-Yes Ashido-san.

-And they like each other?

-Oh sure, they just don't know it...yet.

-And you plan to help them?

-Off course.

-I'm in! And the two girls shake hands while the rest of the table start laughing while getting their stuff and head to the classroom.