chapter 34

As my feet seemingly walked their way over to her, I couldn't stop them. The panicked look was still painted on her face, as she grabbed a hold of Ginny and Luna as they practically ran away from me. I stopped myself, and stood there, with a confused expression on my face.

First of all, this is basically MY party. Why the fuck would she run away from me at MY OWN party? God, was she that petty? I thought, as I walked back to the firewhisky stand, and drank two more. This probably wasn't gonna be good for me, but right now, I don't really care. I just needed to talk to her, and I'm hoping that will be easier if I'm drunk.

With them all coming in, I almost forgot about the whole Pansy kissing me thing. I mean, what was that? She was cool and everything, but I don't think I'd ever be with her. She's really pretty and everything, but I just can't see myself ending up with her.

As I was going for my 5th firewhisky of the night, someone reached behind me and took it out of my hand. "Hey!" I shouted, as I turned around, determined to get it back. The person who had grabbed it was Fred, and was holding it above his head. There was no way I'd ever get that back. "Fred, please! George, help me! You're the only one who can reach it!" I yelled at them, and they just laughed. "You don't look like you need any more of this, love." Fred said, looking peculiarly at the firewhisky. "No offense, but I mean look at you!" George added, and I got angry.

"What does that mean?" I asked them back, but then before I got an answer, I grabbed another firewhisky off of the table and started to drink it. "What are you trying to forget tonight?" George asked jokingly, but I answered seriously "Everything!" And walked away. I could hear them laughing at me, and that was okay. I liked to make them laugh. It wasn't a hard thing to do, sure, but it always made me happy to see that I made someone else happy.

As I wandered around, looking for people to dance with, I came across Ron, Harry, and Neville. Honestly, right now, I could care less about the fact that they haven't been talking to me. I just wanna have fun. "Hey guys!" I yelled at them, and Neville practically jumped.

"You know, I've been thinking. We should be friends again! Life's really boring without you guys!" I shouted, and Harry laughed. "That's why we came here, Ana. To show you that we'd do anything for you. Because you KNOW how much we hate to be here." He told me, and I smiled. "Also, I wanted to say sorry. I just- I get angry with anything that has to do with Malfoy, so to hear that you were snogging him, even though it wasn't true, made me really angry. But I won't do it again. I know you better." Ron said, and I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oh my god, you guys!" As I started practically crying.

"Ana, please don-" Harry started to say "I know, I'm sorry! It's just, I love you guys! Even you, Neville. You're so cute, with your little plants and your little greenhouse and shit." I told them, as I basically immediately stopped the tears from falling. The guys laughed, and I did too. At that moment, I was so incredibly happy that we were all going to be friends again, so I slung my arms around all three of their shoulders, and yelled "WANNA DANCE?!" They laughed again, and I took that as a yes, as I practically dragged them onto the dance floor.

I started jumping around, throwing my hands in the air, among everyone else, and watching all of the other people. A lot of them were making out, some were in the corner, smoking, and some were even running up to our dorms to do god knows what. This is what I loved about the parties. Because nobody cared.

I continued to dance and laugh with all the guys, making Neville stop being nervous and let loose for once, screaming "NO ONE CARES, NEVILLE! JUST COME ON! IT'S EMBARRASING IF YOU DON'T" He danced very awkwardly, but it made me happy. Then, I bumped into someone, and turned to say hi, but then it turned out that I was face to face with Hermoine.

We stared at each other for a second, until I smiled at her. I wasn't going to let the whole Malfoy situation ruin everything we had. And now, I had some liquid courage to help me out. "Hey, Moine!" I yelled, and she stared at me with a confused look on her face. "DO YOU LIKE THAT NICKNAME? I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE!" I yelled, and I could tell that she was trying not to smile.

"COME ON! I KNOW YOU WANNA FORGIVE ME! IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT, HONESTLY! DIDN'T RON AND HARRY TELL YO-" I started to shout, as she grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of the group of dancing people, and up the stairs. "Where are we going, Moine?" I asked her, as I stumbled along with her, tripping on the air.

"Hello? Where are we-" I tried to ask again, as she pressed me against the wall and slammed her lips on mine. I just kind of stood there in shock for a second, because wow, two girls have kissed me out of nowhere tonight. Cool. We stayed in the kiss for a while, before she pulled away. My mouth opened, and it hung open for a second, until it turned into a smile.

"Wow." I said, and smirked at her, raising my eyebrow. "Missed me that much?" I added, with a laugh. She laughed along with me, and said "Yes. But in all seriousness, I'm sorry. I just- I didn't know what to say to you. I mean, after I found out you didn't want to, I felt terrible. That's why we came to the party, Ana." She explained. "Then why did you run away from me? I saw you." I asked her, and her face wore a guilty expression.

"I got nervous. You just- you kind of have a way of making me nervous everytime I see you. I don't know why, though. It's not like you're intimidating or anything, no offense." She said, and I responded "None taken." With a smile. "But seriously, do you like the name Moine? Because I took a really long time to think of that and-" But she cut me off again, by cupping both of my cheeks and kissing me again.

"Merlin, Moine, you're BOLD tonight!" I said through laughs, as she took my hand and started to lead me to my room.

Oh my god.