[🍬] Nineteen

It doesn't matter how hard Jeongguk tries pushing his and Jimin's conversation from just last night to the side. The blond's words and actions are stuck on repeat, playing incessantly in his mind. He's growing frustrated for multiple reasons and has been ever since he left. He worries about whether or not he'll be good during his first time and about how Jimin would truly look without a skirt on - well, without anything on.

As the final bell rings and as he wanders through the halls, darting toward his locker, it's safe to say he's dipped enough times during the day to take care of his... problems. Yet again he's been avoiding Jimin for the whole day and hasn't been trying to hide it in the slightest. Of course he feels bad and all amounts of guilty but being caught with a boner in the middle of class doesn't sound like the greatest experience a struggling teenage boy could have.

He's quick to grab all of his things, throwing his backpack over his shoulders. He's just about to close the locker when Taehyung shows up beside him and slings an arm around his neck, pinching at his cheek.

"You've been dipping all day. What's up, Gguk?" Taehyung asks, obviously intrigued by his best friends atypical behavior.

Jeongguk huffs, swatting at his best friend's hand. "Nothing," he replies flatly, lips slightly pouted and round.

The red haired boy simply hums, unhooking his arm from around the brunette's shoulders. He grabs his own stuff from the locker and closes it up. "Are you and Jimin close?" he asks suddenly.

Jeongguk blinks at him, totally unprepared for such an arbitrary question. And now he's back to where he started, thinking about things he probably shouldn't be. At least not while at school. And not only that but he starts to panic.

"Why? I've talked to him a few times..." he lies, scrunching his now fully healed nose.

Taehyung purses his lips, placing his hands on his hips. "Well... he has this friend - well, I think they're friends, at least. What's his name again - oh right, Yoongi. Do you know anything about him? He's pretty quiet," the boy asks casually.

Something pulls on the brunette's eyebrow. He can't quite tell if Taehyung is messing with him or not. But as a least a minute passes by without any words being spoken, Jeongguk is given the right to believe he's speaking honestly.

"Um... I don't really know much about him, no. Just that he's best friends with Jimin. Why do you ask?" the brunette questions, lips slightly parted.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No reason, was just wondering," he affirms, messing with his fringe. "...Hey, it's the weekend. You wanna do something fun?" he asks as they begin to walk down the halls.

Jeongguk thinks the proposal over. Realistically speaking he should probably go home and complete his homework. But as disrespectful as it may be to admit, Taehyung can be an exceptional distraction. And currently, he needs one big enough to last the current plight he's going through.

"What did you have in mind?" the brunette asks while curling his fingers around his backpack straps.

A heart throbbing boxy grin is splayed along Taehyung's face. The boy jogs in front of Jeongguk, walking backwards while facing him as soon as they exit the school.

"Taehyung, you're going to hurt yourself—"

The red haired boy stops in his tracks, placing his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders. "Do you have Jimin's number?"

The brunette's eyes blow up. "Taehyung, I already told you that—"

Jeongguk stops speaking the moment his best friend is darting across the student parking lot. As he's now by himself, he groans in agony at Taehyung's overzealous behaviour. However his vexation is very soon replaced with a thrumming heart as he spots his red gob of hair; him speaking to another student that just so happens to be Jimin. He must have gotten out a few minutes before Jeongguk and Taehyung to still be in the parking lot.