chapter two

Don't get used to chapters every day, lmao, I guess I'm just on a role.

CHAPTER TWO

It was one in the afternoon and Harry had just gotten the text from Niall saying they were on their way.

Harry was wearing a tiny pair of high-rise blue denim shorts – thick thighs and the bottom of his arse cheeks on display – and a loose cropped sheer mesh tee with a rose pattern on it, black bralette on show, perfectly visible through the mesh shirt. His hair was in a bun and he had a light coat of strawberry lip gloss on along with some black mascara making his forest greens pop.

He's dancing around his living room singing along to Beyonce's Love on Top through his speakers when the boys walk through the door, distracted by the scene in front of them causing them to leave it open.

He runs up to Niall, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with him as he giggles. Once they're in the center of the open living room he twirls Niall around and breaks back out into song for the last chorus.

"Baby!" He screams at the top of his lungs, encouraging Niall to laugh join in as they dance with each other,

"'Cause, you're the one that I love!

Baby, you're the one that I need!

You're the only one I see

Baby, baby it's you

You're the one that gives your all

You're the one that always calls

When I need you, everything stops

Finally, you put my love on top!"

The two fall into a fit of giggles, Liam and Zayn watching fondly from their spots at the breakfast bar and a mysterious Alpha watching from his spot leaning against the door frame.

"Hazza, where're our 'hello' hugs?" Liam pouts, being the soft puppy he is.

Harry audibly gasps running over to Liam and jumping into his arms, "I'm sorry, Li! I didn't mean to neglect you, I promise!" He exclaimed, "I just, really like Beyonce," He mumbled crawling over to Zayn to deliver his hug.

The three chuckled at him. He was hugging Niall when they heard an unfamiliar chuckle causing all four heads to snap towards the door, Liam and Zayn getting up to stand in front of the Omega's.

They look over to see a shorter looking Alpha. He has brown feathery hair and piercing blue eyes, he has a friendly smile on his face, eyes locking with Harry's who was realising this was the Alpha with the heavenly scent he smelt last night.

"Hi," he said standing up straight, "I uh- didn't mean to scare you or anything, I'm Louis, I live across the hall there," he pointed his thumb over his shoulder to the door behind him.

Harry smiles brightly at his neighbour moving to go greet him properly, only to be pulled back by Zayn, who's eyes haven't left the new Alpha.

Harry looked back at him confused only to be met with his eyes looking somewhere else. He shrugged and turned back to Louis but staying in his place.

"Hi, Louis! I'm Harry, that's Niall," he says pointing to where Niall had moved next to him, "And these are his Alpha's Liam and Zayn." He finished.

"Lovely to meet you, Harry. I promise I was going to come introduce myself sooner, but I've just been a bit busy with work." He admitted.

"That's okay! Hey, you should come have lunch with us!" He exclaimed, clearly excited to get to know the Alpha.

Harry felt Zayn tense a bit. He always was overprotective.