Hunter señor

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot" Ethan and Brody said in unison.

"I win. I am out" Ethan said as he just won the game and Brody was on the ground with his head low because now he will have to play another game with Des. If Des won she will be out and then Brody again will have to play with Kyle.

Brody looked like he was about to cry.

He didn't want to lose as none of us either.

Whoever loses this game will have to climb up the cranky ladder and try to get inside Hunter's room. Which Brody swore was on the left of the big window.

Ethan,Kyle and Brody suggested that it should only be a game between me and Des as were were the only ones on whom Hunter was mad at. But, we couldn't just let all three of them go by the door while me and Des struggled to climb that damn ladder.

So we protested and now they all have to play in.

By this time Brody has lost to both Ethan and Des and now he will play with Kyle.

By this time his hands were shaking.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." They both said at the same time as my hands were on my face now and I only left a single eye peeking through to watch the match. Kyle ended up with a paper and Brody with a rock. Brody lost again and now he was turning white. I just have to beat him and then he will climbing that skeleton ladder.

I was confident now. Brody lost three times already and now I have to make that a four.

"Ready?" Ethan asked us both.

"Yes." "No" me and Brody said in a high pitched voice. His was filled with fear.

"One, two, go." Kyle said as we both stopped in our motions and looked at him. Ethan and Des also looked at him with crooked brows.

"What?" Kyle asked confused as to why everyone was giving him a stare filled with utter confusion.

"What happened to three?" Brody asked him.

"It was faster that way." He said completely shrugging the whole thing.

"It would have been faster if you just have said three." Des told him annoyed, excited and scared. She was seconds away from chewing her hair.

"Okay, let's do this again." He said and we both got ready in our fighting positions again as Des and Ethan were holding hands and eyebrows furrowed.

"So should I say three this time or what?" Me and Brody were about to fell on the ground as Ethan was holding Des from smacking Kyle.

"Just go." Ethan told both of us while holding Des as Kyle was looking at Des with a scared face. We were caught off guard as started looking around hurriedly.

"Rock, paper, scissors. SHOOT."

.............................

"I hate this game." I said in a huff as I stood on the fifth wooden rod of that shabby ladder.

"I still don't get it. Scissors is the weakest choice. Who chooses that?" Kyle said as he looked up at me as I was on some hight now. How was I supposed to know that? I thought about asking him that but I couldn't compromise my concentration. This stupid ladder could break any moment and I am not looking forward to cracking my back.

"Brody was using Rock for every game. That's how we all won." Ethan said followed by both Kyle and Des chuckling. "Oh my god." Brody screamed. This was it. I flipped my head in their direction and gave them an angry look. "Couldn't you tell me this before?" I said in a very low voice as they all looked at me like I had two heads.