The MLP Lovers

This was requested by mandylaren23 and inspired by a headcanon about the turtles bring bronies and loving MLP! I really hope you all enjoy this oneshot!

~*~

The turtles were all doing their own thing. Leo was in the living room, Raph was in his room, Donnie was in his lab and Mikey was in the kitchen. They were all being secretive.

The turtles all had something in common. A secret. But they wouldn't dare reveal it to each other. The embarrassment and shame would be too much for them to handle.

Leo made sure no one was watching before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. He had all the My Little Pony episodes saved. Clicking on one, Leo began to watch.

I hope no one comes on...

He put the volume on so low that he could hardly hear it. But, he managed to watch the show. Meanwhile, Mikey sat in the kitchen. He was sitting at the table doing something.

He was drawing MLP fanart. Mikey could draw very well, but never revealed any drawings to his brothers since they were all MLP related.

I can't let them find out...

Donnie was in his lab, reading MLP fanfiction on his computer sneakily. The turtle's ninja skills helped them hide their secret to some extent.

Donnie was trying not to squeal as he read it. He didn't want anyone to know for obvious reasons. He'd become the laughingstock of the sewers for sure.

If they find out, they'll never stop laughing...

Meanwhile, Raph was in his room watching wearing a MLP hoodie. He only wore it when he was alone in his room. He knew his brothers would never let him hear the end of it if they found out.

They'll think I'm weak...

The turtles all kept their secrets hidden, not knowing that the others were doing the same thing. But they knew they couldn't keep their secret a secret forever.

Mikey had gotten up to get something. He didn't know that his drawing had accidentally gotten stuck to his carapace from the glue and tale on the table.

At the same time, Leo went to the kitchen to get a drink. He had forgotten to turn off the tv on one of the MLP episodes.

Raph left his room to get done food, forgeting that he was wearing his hoodie. Donnie went out of his lab to find don't supplies. He left his laptop open on the counter.

Suddenly, Raph ran right into Leo as he entered the lair. Raph's eyes widened as he saw MLP on the tv. Leo's eyes widened when he saw Raph wearing a MLP hoodie.

"What are you wearing?!" Leo asked in shock. Raph's eyes widened as he immediately blushed and tried to hide his hoodie. "What am I wearing?! What are you watching?!"

He pointed to the tv as Leo immediately blushed. "Uh, well..." At that moment, Mikey ran out of Donnie's lab. "Donnie, why is there MLP fanfiction on your computer?!"

Donnie's eyes widened. "Uh...I don't know!" Donnie lied with a deep blush. "Why is there MLP art stuck to your shell?" Donnie asked as Mikey immediately blushed and took it off of him. "Uh, no reason!"

All the turtles stared at each other, blushing bright red. Their secret was out. They all knew. "Okay, okay I like My Little Pony!" They all said at the same time.

The brother's eyes widened even more. "Wait...are we all bronies?" Mikey asked. "Uh...I think we are." Leo said as they all started laughing.

They laughed for what seemed like ages. But they weren't laughing at each other, they were laughing with each other! They all felt silly for keeping this from each other.

Once they all calmed down, they sat in the lair on the couch. "So...we all like drawing fan art, reading fanfiction, and watching MLP?" Raph asked as they all nodded.

"Yep!" They all smiled. They didn't really feel that embarrassed anymore. "At least we all like it, so no one feels left out!" Donnie said with a smile.

"Hey uh...do you guys have ships?" Raph asked. "I uh...I ship Fluttershy and Discord, Fluttercord!" He blushed a little bit. The other turtles smiled a little.

"I ship Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack...AppleDash!" Mikey said. "And I ship Pinkie Pie with Rarity...Raripie!" He squealed at the thought.

"I ship TwilightShimmer!" Leo added. "Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer!" They all smiled at that and started drawing fan art together as they all wore MLP hoodies.

And, they all felt happy that they weren't alone. They were all bronies. They all liked My Little Pony. And, that was perfectly fine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new oneshot!  This was based off a headcanon about the turtles being bronies!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕