The Aftermath

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Writing

Normal                         

Why did I kiss him. Why did I think it would be a good idea. My teacher. My fucking teacher. I kissed him. I can't believe I did that.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Cedric sitting on the couch in front of the fire

"Ced, what are you doing up so late.?" I questioned, going over to him.

"Waiting for you, let me guess you were making a potion." he smirked at me.

"Well, and then walking back here after realizing it was to late for me to be out of the common room. Running into Remus and then sort of kissing him right before I came in here." I told him. His eyes widened. And he stared at me shocked.

"You kissed him. Y/n I knew you had a crush on him but kissing him is psychotic. He's our professor." He told me.

"You don't think I know that. I know I was an idiot what do I do, I can't hurt his feelings. He's so sweet. What do I do?" I questioned him. Cedric just stared at me.

"What if, on the off chance he likes you back?" He asked. I stared at him before laughing.

"Yeah, because a 33 year old DADA professor wants to date a 16 year old. Yup, 100%." I told him sarcastically.

"But what if he does?" He asked again.

"He doesn't." I told him. He sighed and stood up.

"I'm not going to convince you of this fact, am I?"

"No I don't believe you are." I told him, he smiled a little and nodded his head to the couch as an indicator to sit down. I sat in front of him.

"Now, let's imagine for a moment, one moment, that he does like you back. Y/n I've seen him around other students and he is not like that. He is not the same, he compliments you, he smiles at you differently. Now I know it's only been a day, but I believe he does have a crush on you as well. Believe me he likes you, I promise. Would I ever hurt you or give you false hope?" he asks, I shook my head no, he was right, he would never mislead me.

"Ok, while I agree you wouldn't mislead me or hurt me, but that doesn't mean I believe it." I told him, he nodded a little but opened his mouth again.

"How about this, when you see him tomorrow just ask him what he felt, how he felt. Just, do that worse case scenario he says he didn't like it." he said to me. I looked at him in disbelief.

"No, Cedric, the worst he could do is report me to the headmaster and I could get expelled or suspended." I said to him, He nodded slowly. I shook my head and got up.

"Fine, when I run into him, when, I will ask him, but until then I will not purposely try to find him." I said to him while starting to walk towards the girls staircase.

"Night." I called before disappearing around the corner, hearing a faint 'goodnight' as well.

When I laid down I thought about what Cedric said, I suppose, that perhaps it would be a good idea to talk about it with Remus, but that didn't mean that I wanted to. As I faded into sleep the last thought I had was how soft but chapped Remus lips were.

The Next Day

I woke up the next morning warm and comfortable, thinking of nothing but the idea of eating breakfast and drinking hot chocolate. Then the thoughts from the night before started rushing back to me. Oh god. I still can't believe I kissed Remus, my professor. I sat up slowly hearing one of the other girls get up as well.