There first time

WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT AHEAD.

Your pov

When we woke up the next day it was Saturday and I was very pleased by this I looked over to see remus looking at me. "Morning beautiful" He said I smiled and said "morning handsome" He laughed a little and said "so what do you want to do today" I got a little excited and then crawled on top of remus straddling his waist. "I don't know" He looked skeptical but I then kissed him deep and passionate. After a minute he flipped us around. "Your so god damn beautiful y/n" I could feel his hard on through his trousers. I smiled and then he kissed me again he then pulled back and looked at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this y/n I mean i-" But I cut him off there.

"Yes I couldn't want to do it with you more" We then kissed again except this time he didn't pull back. I started taking off his white shirt and he took of mine. He got off of me and pulled off his pants. I could see the tent in his boxers and damn was he long. Prob around 6 inches. I had already had everything off but my underwear as I was wearing a long T-shirt.

Remus started kissing down my neck when he finally found a spot behind my ear. He heard me moan and then left a hickey. He continued kissing down my body until he got to my underwear. He looked up at me for consent and I nodded. He then pulled down my underwear and started licking my clit. I moaned "rem-Ahhhh" I couldn't even finish his name.

He kept kissing and sucking till I was about to cum. "Remus I'm gonna CuM" He stopped sucking in my clit as soon as I was about to cum. He looked through his drawer and got out a condom. He put it on and said to me. " Ready baby it's going to hurt so tell me when to stop ok" I nodded at him as I didn't trust my voice in the moment.

He started to push inside of me I screamed it hurt. As soon as he was all the way in I let a tear go down my cheek. I nodded once the pain was gone and he started to pump in and out of my slowly. He then hit my sweet spot and I moaned so load. "Ahh that feels so good remus" He then looked up at me and smiled and I moaned telling him to go faster.

"God your so tight aren't you baby girl. So wet for me aren't you, precious" I looked at him and nodded I then went "daddy please go faster, please go faster for me daddy" He looked like he enjoyed being called that as he went faster. He kept repeatedly hitting my sweet spot before I yelled "I'm gonna cum daddy make me cum please" "Cum for me baby girl, cum for daddy" That and one last thrust is all I needed as I screamed remus name as I cum. A few moments later remus came in the condemn. He pulled out and threw the condom in the trash bin. He then looked at me and smiled. "You did so good baby that was so good.

I looked over at him and nodded I was exhausted. He got up and I peeked an eye open to see where he was going I saw him go into the bathroom. When he came out he had a glass of water and a cloth he then started wiping me down to get the cum off of my legs. He then kissed me and got me pajamas he helped me put then on and lay me down again. He got in next to me after he got into a new pair of pajama bottoms. I snuggled close to him and went to sleep. With the sound of him humming and his heart beating. That was the best day ever in a long time. The first was meeting remus.

*****************************************
A/n: I know it's short and prob not the best but I tried and I wanted to get a chapter out I couldn't think of anything else so I went with that. Have a good day.