The Day After

A/N: hi people I finaly got my computer up and running which means updates should come a little faster. since it is also the holiday season I also wanted to tell you I do not plan to update on any holidays as I like to spend it with my family. there also may not be pictures for a while as I still havnt figured out how to yet so sorry about that.

Your pov

I woke up to remus looking at me. "Morning handsome" "morning beautiful did i hurt you last night if i-" i cut him off with a kiss. "Remus that was one of the best nights ever i am the happiest i could ever be. You did not hurt me. I promise" he nodded then got up i got up after although i did wince. Of course remus being remus imedietily freaked out and started muttering under his breath. "Omg i did hurt you omg i did hurt you" over and over until i went up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Remus listen to me i winced because i am sore not because you hurt me its like when the full moon is coming which speaking of which you have about three weeks until the next one you i repeat did not hurt me ok not lets go to breakfest."

When we left his quarters i went first and he came a minute after. When i sat down cedric immediately bombarded me with questions. "So what did you do last night omg did you sleep together omg was he good." "cedric i will answer those questions if you tell me what happened last night between you and harry deal" he pondered for a moment then gave up. "Fine you first." i cast a muffilito around us and talked. "First after he took me back we then went to his bedroom first it was like a few gentle kisses then some more tender ones. Then it started getting heated and yes we did sleep together and yes omg yes was he good even though it was my first time." once i finished that he was jumping in excitement clearly excited to tell me how his night with harry went. "Ok go ahead" "ok first we walked back to the hufflepuff common room and went to my private bedroom after that we started kissing but then it got heated and omg was it amazing then we did sleep together only because he wanted to." i nodded he always made sure to add because they wanted to.

After i took down the muffilito we went back to our conversation on weird crap and the ball. After breakfast. I went back to the common room with cedric and we got started on our summer homework after that was finished we went out to the black lake. While we where sitting there we kept talking about our outfits and other crap. When it started to get dark we went back into the castle only to be met by a seventh year gryfindor. " what do you want" "well i want to know why a girl like you is going out with someone old enough to be your dad. I mean why wouldnt you want to go out with me and amazing man and very strong come one little girl bread up with that old man and go out with me" cedric tried to stop me from blowing up but it didnt work. "First off he is an amazing person and to me age is just a number he is kind and caring. Second off i dont think your very amazing insulting someone a professor at that and a old member of your house. Third off dont ever and i mean ever call me little girl i will never and i mean never go out with you. Do you understand. I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" he nodded as fast as he could and ran away.

When he was gone i looked around and almost the entire school was watching me. Finally someone started to clap then another and another until everybody was clapping. I nodded my head and continued my way to the great hall when i sat down and everybody was in the great hall dumbledore stood. "I would like to give 50 points to hufflepuff for standing up to a bully. I would like to give another 25 for standing up for a teacher. Thank you y/n l/n." Everybody started clapping and i kept my head ducked. At the end of dinner i went back into the common room and every body was i cheering for me. I thanked them and went to bed. Man this was an eventful day

A/N: i am sorry about not up dating for so long i was busy with the start of school and homework and i was also on a really messed up sleep schedul where i was awake till 7:30 am and slept till 4:00 pm, anyway i hope you like that chapter.