Comforting Your Newborn: Matt x Reader

Imagine: Comforting Your Newborn.
Character: Matt.
Movie: Don't Tell A Soul.

Summary: You and your fiancé Matt have been at home for an hour with your new baby boy and you're trying to take a well deserved nap when your son starts crying then he stops. You go into his nursery only to see your fiancé comforting his newborn son.

You and your fiancé Matt have just gotten home from the hospital with your newborn son Y/S/N. You couldn't help but smile at your son and you also remember telling Matt like it was yesterday.

FlashBack

Matt has been with his mom getting her money so that she can pay to get her medications for her illness. You had decided to take a test just to see if you could be pregnant. By the time the timer went off the front door to the house was closed.

Matt: Y/N I'm home!

Y/N: Welcome home! I'll be out in one second!

Matt: Ok! Take your time!

You turned the test over and you saw two pink lines. The shock that ran over you was a lot but then you got happy and you decided that telling Matt could not wait. So you put the test in your pocket and went to where Matt was.

Matt: There's my gorgeous fiancé how are you love?

Y/N: I've been good I missed you.

Matt: Missed you too.

You both peck each other on the lips and pull away with a smile on both of your faces.

Y/N: So how was your day?

Matt: Well Joey was being a shiznit as usual...

He started telling you about his day but it mainly consisted of him talking about his brother Joey when a perfect idea came to your mind. You slowly moved your hand to your pocket while he was talking and you slowly pulled out the pregnancy test and then you slowly held the test in front of you and waited for him to look at it.

Matt: And then Joey had the nerve to say something about you and- what is that?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

Matt: You're- you're p- pregnant?

Y/N: Yeah.

Matt: Oh. My. God. You don't know how happy you've just made me princess. I can't believe that we're gonna be parents.

Y/N: I know me either.

Matt: I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you so much too.

You saw him bend down so that he was eye level with your belly.

Matt: And I love you so much whatever gender you are. Thank you for making your mother and I the happiest people on earth.

For now you both have decided not to tell people until the baby is born. But your both so excited to become parents.

You Go Into Labor

You are in your shared bed with your fiancé Matt when you felt a sharp pain in your stomach that just made you sit up real fast. You rubbed your stomach and you were able to lay down and go back to sleep. Well you thought wrong. You woke up again to pain in your stomach this time it lasted a little longer so you went to the bathroom. After you did your bath room business you had noticed that your water had broken so you decided to wake up your fiancé.