You Get Injured: Paul x Reader

Imagine: You Get Injured.
Character: Paul.
Movie: Port Authority.

Summary: You're with your best friend Wye and your other friends rehearsing for the upcoming holiday show that you guys are throwing. Your walking down some stairs and it was too late for someone to catch you but you got injured.

You were asleep next to your boyfriend Paul when your phone vibrated against your bedside table.

Y/N: Hello?

Wye: Hey girl.

Y/N: Hey girl. What's up?

Wye: I was wondering if you wanted to rehearse for that holiday show that we're doing?

Y/N: Yeah.

Wye: Ayeee! Alright. Paul knows where to bring you. I'll see you both in 2 hours.

Y/N: Alright. Bye.

Wye: Bye.

Y/N: *Groans* Ugh!!!! Paul wake up babe.

Paul: Good morning beautiful.

Y/N: Good morning handsome.

You both peck each other on the lips and you smile at one another.

Paul: Wanna take a shower or a bath together?

You smiled up at him.

Y/N: Both.

Paul: Ok. Anything for you.

Y/N: Yay!

He kissed you on the forehead and goes to start the shower with you following behind you a second later. You couldn't wait to enjoy the shower and the most relaxing bath that's ahead for the both of you.

In The Kitchen

Once you both were ready you guys had some eggs and toast and some orange juice. Then you washed dishes and by the time you were done it was time to go.

At The Building

When you guys got to the building where they like to rehearse they all smiled at you and Paul.

Wye: Well, well, well if it isn't my best friend and her man looking all cute today.

Y/N: Wye...

Paul: Awww Y/N your blushing.

Y/N: Paul...

Paul: Oh come on love it's cute.

All: *Laughs*

Y/N: Ok! Ok! Can we all quit making me blush bright red please?!

All: Yes Y/N.

Y/N: Good.

Wye: Demanding the attention of a crowd. I like this new attitude girl.

Y/N: Thank you.

Wye: Now let's rehearse. You got your other stuff down right?

Y/N: Right.

Wye: Ok let's work on your walking scene down these stairs. You guys stay out of the way and Paul?

Paul: Yeah?

Wye: You stand right there and look cute for your girl.

Paul: I can do that.

You all just laugh at his response. And now it's time for rehearsal.