Radish

Dec. 27, 2020

Good news!!

The edited version of Not That Bad, with new scenes and a new ending, will start being uploaded back on Wattpad on January 5, 2021! Updates will be a bit slow, as I have limitations on an uploading schedule, but the full story will be back on Wattpad after it's completed on Radish.

As much as I loved the original, it would always hold a special place in my heart and I'm thankful I was able to share it with you all!

I've taken note of a couple of concerns and made sure to keep them in mind as I was editing. Hopefully you all will still enjoy Kaya's journey.

I've also started working on something new, which gives me a break from Change Your Fate (I'm still working on it!) called The Business of Beauty. I will start uploading that after Not That Bad has started back on schedule.

- Kanna
—————————-——————————————
Hi, everyone!

So, if you've read the "Update!" chapter, then you must know that I've been editing Not That Bad over the last year. I've thought about re-uploading the edited version here, as there are new scenes and a different ending and everything has just been a bit more fleshed out. There aren't any really big changes--the plot remains the same: growth, love, and found family--but there are things here and there that I've fixed and expanded.

But, like most people that edit their things with the intent for publication, I didn't want to post the updated version to Wattpad without the opportunity to publish it elsewhere. And I definitely want the updated version shown.

This is where Radish comes in.

Not That Bad is moving to Radish fiction, specifically to the "freemium" tier.

What this means is that Not That Bad will be taken down from Wattpad.

It's hard, especially since I know that people are currently reading it, but I want the opportunity for growth. As of this chapter, all chapters will be taken down and the new (and edited) version of Not That Bad will be posted after I post to Radish.

If you want to read the first few episodes of Not That Bad now, please download Radish Fiction (available on the iTunes store or Google Play store). If you want to read the new, better version of Not That Bad, be sure to check it out there!

Kanna