Go Back Ghostbur

Tommy is done. He's watching the campsite burn down and inevitably explode for the third time that month. He's done with it all. Tommy sits down and just waits. After it burns down and explodes again he can salvage what might be left. But he's just so done. He's done with war, with chaos, with fighting. I know what you're thinking: The great Tommyinnit be done with chaos and fighting!? How can this be!? But it's true. Tommy doesn't want to fight, chaos isn't for him. All the fighting ended up taking a steep toll on his soul and Tommy just wants to move again. Leave again. But he knows that there's no where left for him to go in the overworld. They'll all find him again and burn whatever he builds down again, forever until he dies. Tommy doesn't think dying is all that bad now.

He used to flinch away and try not to die, but he's on his last life now and he's not afraid. He lost his first life when he lost the duel against Dream. Lost the second when Eret betrayed them. Lost the third when Techno killed him after Wilbur blew up L'manburg. Tommy doesn't blame Ghostbur for that. Tommy lost his fourth life just about a week ago when he jumped into lava in the Nether.

Wait.

The Nether?

That's right! Tommy can go live in the Nether with the lava! Tommy loves lava. That's why he jumped in the first time. He was sad and cold but the lava seemed so warm and comforting, and it was! When Tommy jumped in he was the warmest he's ever been, but sadly he couldn't stay forever. He died and respawned back in the cold overworld.

If Tommy lives in the Nether no one can find him and he can live with the lava! It's a win win situation! Tommy knows that no one goes into the Nether without a lot of gear and preparations so it would be the perfect place to go!

It would only take Tommy a few days to get ready, but Tommy doesn't want Ghostbur knowing so he asks the ghost right next to him, "Hey Ghostbur?" "Yeah Tommy?" Comes the response. "I want you to go back to L'manburg. I'll join you once I've finished cleaning up here, yeah?" "Yeah! I'll go back now and wait! I can't wait to tell everyone that you're coming back!" "Hey Ghostbur," The ghost cocks his head as to ask 'what'. "The only thing you can't do is tell everyone I'm coming back. Just wait, ok?" Tommy finishes. "Oh! Ok, you want it to be a surprise! Ghostbur can do that. He'll make sure to keep the secret!" "Thanks Ghostbur. Go back Ghostbur, Phil will be so happy to see you." "Yeah! I can't wait to talk to Dad and Fundy!"

Tommy waved at Ghostbur as he flew off. Tommy sighed. He knew he was never going back, but that was ok. Tommy had forgiven all of them a long time ago. He knew that his friendships could never be mended, but in spite of all that Tommy never blamed them. He understood. Tommy understood why they did what they did, and he forgave them. Tommy even forgave Dream, the man he had previously said started everything. Dream may have egged things on but Tommy was the one to blame. Tommy had started this whole thing himself, he was to blame not Dream.

So Tommy forgave every single person on the server for everything they had ever stolen from him, every time they had burnt down his house, for every time they had killed him. Tommy truly believed he deserved it. Dream didn't break him. No. Tommy had broken everyone else, so he vowed to stay away. He decided that he should leave and not look back, as to never hurt anyone ever again.

As Tommy saw Ghostbur finally leave his vision he got to grinding. Tommy had to have a few materials when he left for his eternal living the Nether. Tommy silently thanked Phil for all that he had taught him as he started to sort through the remaining crater.

Haha 690 words go brrr