Tubbo Don't Feel Sorry Now

Ranboo sat laughing with Ghostbur until the sun had fully risen. They finally moved when Niki walked by and asked Ghostbur if he would want to go bake with her. Ghostbur said yes and Ranboo waved goodbye. After that Ranboo decided to go tell Tubbo what Tommy had written for him.

As Ranboo walked towards Tubbo's office he briefly wondered how Tommy was. It had been quite awhile since the letter. Ranboo decided that after he was done with Tubbo he would go write a letter to Tommy and have the endermen deliver it. Ranboo nodded satisfied as he knocked on the president's door.

Tubbo answered with a quick, "Come in." It sounded tired to Ranboo, but he felt no urge to care. Ranboo found Tubbo sitting at his desk. "Hey Ranboo, what do you need?" Ranboo shuffled in shutting the door behind him, "Do you have a little time to talk with me?" "Yeah, I have about an hour why?" "Good, this might take awhile. May I sit?" "Yeah, go ahead. What did you need to talk about?"

"Actually I got a letter from Tommy about a month ago." "WHAT!?" Tubbo screamed. "Yes, now please settle down. I'll explain." "You better." "The letter was specifically addressed to me, so I got it directly. No not from Tommy, but it was close enough. I want to keep the letter to myself since it is kinda personal, but there were a few things Tommy wanted me to tell you." "What would those be?" Tubbo asked.

"I want to start off by saying that he forgives you." Tubbo looked at Ranboo shocked, Ranboo continued. "He actually forgives everyone on the server." "what...?" Tubbo squeaked. "Yes. It's true. He even said he forgives Dream." "B-but how? Tommy used to be so gung ho about killing Dream." "It's true. He said next that he understands why you exiled him and he doesn't hold it against you. I'm not sure if he feels you are a friend, but he does forgive and understand you."

Tubbo was in tears. How could Tommy forgive him, much less understand why he exiled him? Ranboo kept going. "H-he also wanted to say that he left L'manburg. He's no longer a part of any group, country, government, or nation. And Tommy won't be coming back. He said that even if you lift the exile charge Tommy won't come back. But Tommy is at peace with his decision. You have to understand that Tommy left because he didn't want to hurt any of you anymore. That was it."

"But he never hurt us-" "Tommy said that he did. He said that he started all of the wars and that it was all his fault, so he left. Tubbo don't feel sorry now, I don't even know exactly where he is. But he did ask for his disc back from you to give to me, so if you have it would you give it to me?" "Y-yeah, but what about the other discs?" "He said that he burned all of the ones he had. Tommy said that they were stupid discs, so he decided to give them to me as a sign of trust. If you have one can you give it to me?"

Tubbo was in too much of a daze to realize what he was doing. Tubbo reached back into his ender chest and pulled out a disk, he handed it to Ranboo who then thanked him and politely shut the door behind him on the way out. Tubbo had tears running down his cheeks, he couldn't see because of them, but Tubbo was confused. How could Tommy have forgiven all of them for everything they had done to him? You see the day after Tommy was exiled Tubbo went to check Tommy's old house in L'manburg, only to find it blown up.

Tubbo was surprised to say the least. He decided to find out just how many times Tommy's house had been destroyed like that. One thing lead to another and Tubbo ended up finding out just how much Tommy had sacrificed and how much was stolen from him a week later. But Tommy never complained throughout all of it. Tubbo was astounded. Tommy was never selfish. Tommy deserved to have a peaceful life with them. But Tubbo had ruined that, and god did Tubbo feel guilty. Now that Tubbo knew how much Tommy had lost over the years, he decided to keep the disc. Tubbo wanted to make sure Tommy didn't loose that too. But Tommy didn't need them anymore, and Tubbo felt more guilty than ever sitting in that chair.

Dream came in an hour later at their designated meetup time and was shocked. Tubbo was sitting in his chair, having been too dazed to move, with tears streaming down his face and eyes that turned up to meet his gaze with so much guilt that Dream thought he might collapse. Tubbo's eyes held more than three times the guilt in that moment than his eyes ever had in his entire life. Dream shot forward and he asked, "Tubbo? What's wrong man?" Tubbo cried harder at that, Tommy used to say that. Dream panicked and said, "Tubbo! Are you ok? What's going on? What happened?" Tubbo stuttered out, "T-t-tommy... w-why didn't I SEE IT!?" Tubbo's voice had gotten dangerously loud at the end, Dream took a step back as Tubbo shook in his chair.

Dream didn't know how to deal with this, so he ran out and went to find someone. Anyone. The first person Dream ran into was not actually a person but Ghostbur. Dream stopped and yelled, "Ghostbur please help! I don't know what's happening. I can't deal with this. Tubbo's crying and I can't find out why. He's in his office, just please go help him!" Ghostbur's eyes flickered with something. Dream couldn't make it out in his panic as Ghostbur flew over towards Tubbo's office.

Dream's panic had started to leave as he headed back to see how Ghostbur was faring with Tubbo. When Dream had walked in he was shocked. Ghostbur was moving around, comforting Tubbo and when Tubbo had calmed down enough he stated more than asked, "Tubbo please tell me what happened." Tubbo spoke shakily, "Ranboo came in and asked to talk. I said yes, because I had time before Dream came you know? Anyway. He said that Tommy had sent him a letter about a month ago-" "What..?" Dream cut in shocked. Ghostbur nodded as if to say that was true.

But it couldn't be true. Dream had kept such good.. tabs... on... Tommy. Dream realized that he hadn't visited Tommy in over two months. Tubbo continued on. "Ranboo said that Tommy wanted to tell me something through his letter." Tubbo paused and took a deep breath before starting up again. "Ranboo said Tommy had wrote that he had left L'manburg and that he moved. He added that Tommy wasn't going to come back even if I lifted the exile."

Dream sat there shocked. But Ghostbur didn't look surprised and Tubbo wasn't done. "That wasn't even the part that made me cry. I cried when Ranboo said that Tommy forgave all of us. Ranboo said that Tommy forgave everyone on the server, even you Dream!" Dream sat there dumbfounded.

Ghostbur smiled sadly, but Tubbo finished with, "Ranboo told me that Tommy even said he understood why I exiled him. But why does he understand?" Ghostbur jumped in at this point. "You know Tubbo, when I was with Tommy out there I used to give him blue. Tommy said that my blue always made him feel better. So here, some of Tommy's blue." Ghostbur smiled down at Tubbo handing him some blue dye. Tubbo looked up at Ghostbur shocked and took the blue as he started to smile.

Dream watched the interaction with guilt pooling up. Tommy had forgiven him for everything  that he ever did to Tommy. Dream couldn't understand. He was always so mean to Tommy. How was Tommy ever able to forgive him?

Ghostbur snapped Dream out of his head when he started talking again. "Ranboo came to me last night. I was sitting at the entrance like I usually do, but I have no need to anymore." Ghostbur paused to look around, he had tears starting to fall but he was smiling. He continued. "Ranboo also told me that he had gotten a letter from Tommy, but it was different. Ranboo told me that Tommy doesn't hold alive Wilbur's actions against me. He told me that Tommy wanted me to do good things for him since he couldn't do them himself. Ranboo and I promised that we would both do good things for Tommy, and I understand now. Tommy wanted to do good things to make up for his past wrongs, but now he can't. So I'm asking you. Tubbo, Dream? Will you both do good things with Ranboo and I in Tommy's place?"

Tubbo quickly nodded up at Ghostbur while Dream sat there. Dream looked back up and nodded after a moment, he silently decided that he should do something good for the boy he had taken everything from. Even if that thing was doing good for others too.

Ranboo heard from outside and he could just feel Tommy's small smile.

1538 words