Author's Note

Hey,

So, the story is finally complete. I realize that 62 chapters is quite long, so sorry about that - but once I started writing I just couldn't stop! I really enjoyed making the story and I hoped you enjoyed reading it. Thank you to everyone who read the whole thing... I understand that it probably took forever. 

If you have any questions, theories or ideas for me please let me know!

OBVIOUSLY there's going to be a second book! I mean, I can't just leave it like that! The next book will be very different to this one - now that the Golden Competition is done and a new enemy has been revealed. Any theories as to who Fontaine's Master could be? I'll give you a clue - McGonagall hints about who it could be in Chapter 50!

Anyway, I'm probably not going to write the second book for quite a while :( Before writing this book I was in the middle of another fanfiction; a Highschool AU about Annabeth and Percy, living as mortals in a world without gods and magic. I think its pretty decent, and if you stan percabeth as much as I do you'll probably like it too. I need to finish it as I'm only halfway through, so I'll be occupied with that for a while. If you want to read it, it's called Beyond Expectations and its on my page!

Thanks for all your support! I hope you enjoyed!