Part 1

Bright morning in Udaipur,
Kaira are back from London, both the families are very happy.

In Goenka mansion everyone is ready to leave for Singhania sadan.kartik, keerti and Vedika in one car and the rest in other.
Suddenly in mid road a car(jaquar) stopped in their way. A very beautiful girl(naira) came out of car.

Her outfit

When she saw kartik she ran and gave him a hug which made Vedika jealous

Vedika to naira- don't you know how to park. We would have even met with an accident.
Naira- Sorry, actually my car got some fault and stopped mid way
Vedika- keep your sorry for yourself, don't you know who are our relatives(Singhanias), their son is going to marry girl of our family.I will
Make sure that you face the worst consequences.
Kartik was getting angry listening to her.
Vedika- let me call Akshara ma'am.
She asked her name before calling.
Naira- Naira Singhania
Everyone except kartik got shocked listening her name.
Naira- what happened?? Mumma ka call nhi lagra, wait let me dial another no. For you.
Naira- hello
Akshara- nairu baby why is it taking so long for you to return.come fast
Naira- mumma actually my car broke down and miss Vedika want to talk to you.
Akshara- Vedika!! How do you know her?
Naira- that I tell you later first you talk.
Vedika- I am sorry naira.i did not know that it was you.
Naira- if your relatives are rich it does not mean you will insult others.
Naira then greeted other family members.kartik ask her join them as they are going to her home only.
Naira agreed to him.kartik then told his father that she is the girl whom he told him as his girlfriend. Goenkas became happy listening it except Vedika who was very much shocked.

In kartik's car,
Kartik was in driver's seat whereas Vedika was going to sit beside him but kartik signalled keerti to help her.
Keerti- Vedika you please sit with me at back as I need you help for selecting my dress design.
Vedika hesitatingly agreed.
Kaira- I missed you.
They became happy with each other.

Keep voting....