Part-9(mature-18+)

READ ONLY IF CONFORMAT ABLE.....

In kaira's room
Kartik-jaan you go change first as you might be tired of so heavy dresses and jewellery..
Naira went to washroom and came out wearing a white transparent saree.

Kartik then went near her and placed a kiss on her cheeks sensually!

The next moment their lips met!

It was a long long long kiss!
Which felt eternal to them..

Her hands trailed his back above the white shirt..

He placed his hands on her smooth, milky, warm belly inside the leather of her translucent saree..

She looked at him with that pink blush on her cheeks.. and hugged him tightly..

He drowned his face into her neck and kept snuggling in there, giving wet kisses..

"Naira", whispered Kartik looking at her..

"Hmm", hummed Naira..

"May I go ahead?", he asked for her permission..

"Please do", gladly she said with nervousness and excitement mixed in her tone..

His hands which were already trailing near her belly pulled out the tucked in saree lightly..

Naira felt jitters inside her body..

Slowly and steadily he pulled away the whole of her saree..

He looked at her.. with eyes which only depicts love, love and only love for her..

She was too shy to make an eye contact with him.. she kept fiddling with his shirt's button..

"You can pull that off", he smirked..

Since she wasn't aware of what she was doing, she didn't understand what he said..

Kartik placed his hands upon her and whispered again, "pull it off"..

But she wasn't responding and was hell nervous..

She looked into his eyes and his eyes gestured her to do it.. she took some courage and started unbuttoning it one by one..

He took her lips into his while she was unbuttoning.. his hands started moving below her belly button and her expression changed into a more nervous one..

Kartik noticed it..

"Naira! We can stop if you are uncomfortable", he whispered..

"Noo please!", she whispered too..

"But", Kartik interrupted being concerned..

But before he could complete, Naira placed her lips on his.. and placed her hands on his sliding it downwards..

Kartik untied her petticoat.. and removed her blouse too.. remaining only in her undies!

He moved his hands all over her upper body.. he caressed her breast above her bra..

With time, she became more comfortable..

She moved her hands sensuously on his well-built bare body..

Soon they were successfully removing the last piece of clothes from the other's body..

Kartik placed his hands on her breast playing with her nipples and making them more hard..

He took his other hand towards her vaginal area and moved his fingers around it giving her sweet tortures..

She bit her lower lips in pleasure.. and moved like a snake on the bed..